Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Save YouTube!

Skittles

(edited)

Listen guys, YouTube is turning on us, and is apparently deleting 'dead' users, so those 'dead' users are un-subscribing to everyone they were subscribed to. That means channels like Smosh, Shane Dawson, SMPfilms, WhatTheBuck, EpicMealTime, JamesNintendoNerd, Everyone. Many YouTube channels are already quitting because of this. :(

And we can stop this.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP4wRnIIWV8[/media]

Like, Favourite, and just simply watch the video.

Tweet #SaveYouTube on twitter to @YTMargaret, @YTCreators, @YouTube, and @Google so they see that we want to make a difference!

Edited by Skittles

(edited)

How much do you wanna bet the user who posted this is just Onision whoring and trying to get more likes?

Edited by HylianMadness
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, Google has really hit a low with this. I really don't see the point in this, and at the end of the day, Google are the losers because these youtuber's are a main source of YouTube's traffic, which causes their income to increase, so if these guys stop making videos, Google will stop making money.

(edited)

Jeez, this guy's an asshole.

(Just watched his prank call video)

Edited by Guest

Guys, Google ain't actually that bad, and Shane Dawson is kind of just a drama queen/over exaggerator. I might get crap for this, but really. Why would people disappear just because they lose subscribers and views? Are they really that obsessed about subscribers and views? If so, that's kind of just whoring yourself out to get popularity, and as funny as some of those channels are, I trust that they wouldn't be that desperate. Most of then earn a significant income from Youtube/merch anyways, and it's not like that's going away. And all of the recent Google+ things, integration, has anyone else noticed it? Cause I've just been using youtube happily as normal.

TL;DR: I feel like someone just shouted "fire!" in a movie theater because of paranoia.

• Brohoof 2

Drama llamas gonna drama....I think their numbers will be just fine, because gueeeess what, new folks will discover and replace them thanks to the magic of google search algorithms. S'all good. If their content is good and worth finding, people will find it. They'll like it. And they'll subscribe. And no one will disappear. Because the internet doesn't cause people to disappear. It just makes them fade back to the faceless anonymity we all have before discovering the internet. We all still exist off the internet. Stunning revelation, I know....

Listen guys, YouTube is turning on us, and is apparently deleting 'dead' users, so those 'dead' users are un-subscribing to everyone they were subscribed to. That means channels like Smosh, Shane Dawson, SMPfilms, WhatTheBuck, EpicMealTime, JamesNintendoNerd, Everyone. Many YouTube channels are already quitting because of this. :(

And we can stop this.

Tweet #SaveYouTube on twitter to @YTMargaret, @YTCreators, @YouTube, and @Google so they see that we want to make a difference!

We MUST!

Define "dead accounts" Honestly as long these "dead accounts" doesn't mean people who still fave things but don't upload anything then what's it matter to most of us? So what if you lost subscribers who never watch you anyway? Who cares if you don't get as many views because of accounts that never see your videos because no one uses them?

Seriously. As long as my account isn't deleted I'm good. I haven't uploaded anything in years but I do fave and I use Youtube a lot. I would hate to lose that list of favorites and all of the suggest videos and stuff.

Why delete dead accounts? I don't see any plus side to that at all. :huh:

Server space and to deflate subscriber numbers, I'd assume.

(edited)

I don't see this killing YouTube, and I think they also are getting rid of dead accounts (I may be really wrong about this, it's just a guess) because people may be making fake accounts and then subscribing to themselves so they look more popular.

Seriously. As long as my account isn't deleted I'm good. I haven't uploaded anything in years but I do fave and I use Youtube a lot. I would hate to lose that list of favorites and all of the suggest videos and stuff.

Same here, I don't upload videos, I haven't for a few years, but I still use YouTube a lot and I would be pretty mad if they deleted my account.

Edited by baconboy56

I watched Nigahiga's video about this earlier today. He lost like 100k subs, but he still isn't going to stop making videos. I seriously can't imagine anyone quitting because of this.

(edited)

And we can stop this.

YES! IT IS ONISION! :3

He's awesome xD

:L Why are so many people hating on him? He is hilarious imo

Edited by Jokuc