Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who should Rainbow Dash's soul mate be?

Dashy 4 Ever

(edited)
On 6/10/2018 at 10:01 AM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Between Soarin, @Sondash Sudios and @King of Canterlot

no, with Soarin has nothing to do with this Quibble pants and Rainbow dash have something in common with both admire Daring Do, also Rainbow Dash and Daring Do have something in common with each other,  both are similar with the same appearance.

Between Rainbow dash and Applejack are very identical are competitive and exactly the same. but with Sonic the Hedgehog
 are soul mate both are adventurous, competitive and brave who always say ''faster is their second name''. and treat the two secondary characters (scootaloo and tails) as brothers. 

Edited by Van123
  • Brohoof 1

Who should RD's soul mate be? Well me of course! She is my waifu after all :dash:

Besides myself, I guess maybe RD would go for another Wonderbolt, personally I think that may be Soarin, as I feel like they complement each other's personalities the best, and they'll make an adorable couple together too, I can really see the two of them falling for each other :wub: 

(edited)
1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Who should RD's soul mate be? Well me of course! She is my waifu after all :dash:

Besides myself, I guess maybe RD would go for another Wonderbolt, personally I think that may be Soarin, as I feel like they complement each other's personalities the best, and they'll make an adorable couple together too, I can really see the two of them falling for each other :wub: 

Soarin is not her type, you only playing as one and that does not count,  RD is not interested in anyone, she admires the wonderbolts from the beginning, not she's falling for one of them. 

Who should RD's soul mate be? is Sonic, both are identical,  with the same personality and rebels :wub: 

with applejack are similar

Edited by Van123

(edited)

Personally, I don't think Rainbow Dash at this point in her life seems persistent on being in a romantic relationship. Later, maybe, but now it doesn't seem that she aspires in finding a soul mate. If I had to pick a particular character, Soarin seems like the appropriate fit, but I still don't think that Rainbow is looking for her special somepony at the moment. I should also probably clarify that I'm not a shipper.

Edited by Cash_In

(edited)
47 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hmm, this is an interesting thread. 

Personally, I don't think Rainbow Dash at this point in her life seems persistent on being in a romantic relationship. Later, perhaps, but now it doesn't seem that she aspires in finding a soul mate. 

If I had to pick a particular character, Soarin seems like the appropriate fit, but I still don't think that RD is looking for her special somepony at the moment. That's just me, anyways. 

Fair enough, but keep in mind that Sonic the Hedgehog and Rainbow Dash do not coexist in the same world. 

Rainbow Dash is not interested in having a couple and she no have soul mate special somepony.  Soarin is not appropriate fit, is a fact made by the fans, pairing her with other characters made by fans does not count.

It would be a ruin in the program and everything will run out of money. it's a kid show and the show is about friendship not for adult people. 

Edited by Van123

(edited)
On 6/12/2018 at 11:50 AM, Van123 said:

Rainbow Dash is not interested in having a couple and she no have soul mate special somepony.  Soarin is not appropriate fit, is a fact made by the fans, pairing her with other characters made by fans does not count.

It would be a ruin in the program and everything will run out of money. it's a kid show and the show is about friendship not for adult people. 

Uh, did you read my post? I said, I would prefer RD not being in a relationship, as it doesn't fit her character. I just said Soarin for the sake of having an answer.

Edited by Cash_In

On 6/11/2018 at 7:14 PM, Van123 said:

no, with Soarin has nothing to do with this Quibble pants and Rainbow dash have something in common with both admire Daring Do, also Rainbow Dash and Daring Do have something in common with each other,  both are similar with the same appearance.

Between Rainbow dash and Applejack are very identical are competitive and exactly the same. but with Sonic the Hedgehog
 are soul mate both are adventurous, competitive and brave who always say ''faster is their second name''. and treat the two secondary characters (scootaloo and tails) as brothers. 

OMG!! I LOVE YOUR ANSWER!!!

• 2 years later...