Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which country are you from?

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

• 2 weeks later...

That huge maritime nation on SEA

The same nation where Tridashie comes from

Specifically, in one of the cities where Asian Games 2018 was held and the one with the smaller version of the Golden Gate Bridge.

I live in Malaysia. So far, I only know two other members from here (one being my brother). 

I learn some Spanish when I watch Dora the Explorer and whenever my sister conjures a Spanish sentence (which I partially translate to Portuguese before English). Though currently, I am learning Potuguese. ^^

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

That huge maritime nation on SEA

The same nation where Tridashie comes from

Specifically, in one of the cities where Asian Games 2018 was held and the one with the smaller version of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Where is Tridashie from? 

Edited by Lulaypp

25 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

Where is Tridashie from? 

Hey there!

I’m Tridashie, Tri for short, Trias is my real name, a 21 y/o M from Indonesia, joined the herd in May 2015 and is loyal to the fandom. I’m known for silly autotune and musical things, but recently started doing animation.

11 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

Hey there!

I’m Tridashie, Tri for short, Trias is my real name, a 21 y/o M from Indonesia, joined the herd in May 2015 and is loyal to the fandom. I’m known for silly autotune and musical things, but recently started doing animation.

Wait...ARE YOU TRIDASHIE?:mlp_blink: 

58 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

That country where everything is upside down and the animals are out to murder everyone

I know that place, it literally has everything from other countries, part of Sydney pretty much resembles Tokyo.