Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"Her full name is Marbellise Delilah Quartzabelle von Pumpernickelingtonsworthshire III, Esq., the Fourth, Duchess of Stone-Upon-Twee, Keeper of the Sacred Cast Iron Spatula, Grand Poobah of Pebbles, and Supreme Custodian of the Holder’s Boulder Pie."

• smile 1

"£32!!! To put an innertube and a tyre back on a wheel.

"Will not use the services of this Company again. I was recommended to use them but after being gouged on pricing never again."

Response from the owner
"Brand new faulty wheel you had on a Internet motorcycle purchase, waited 11 days to have replacement wheel sent still came with a damaged tube as quoted by you to us & we supplied a heavy duty tube & rim tape same day service, take the VAT out, £26!!!  & you was told the price before we did repair, so you had a choice to take it away. OR, is it the fact I wouldn't  sign up to your credit card machine contract you have been pestering me for months? I think so!!!!!"

:sealed: "So essentially a mixture of hunting club, breastfeeding group and suicide cult."

:yay: Evolution rocks.

• Delighted Giggle 1

:Thorax:"Aren't you tried of going apeshit? Don't you just wanna be nice?" 

:eager:"Aren't you tired of being nice? Don't you just wanna go apeshit?"

• smile 1

:coolandhip: "The anticipation is killing me! No seriously, while I was waiting, they started slowly dipping me into lava. I guess I'm just too hot for them."

:zipp-wut: " . . . "

:zipp-wut: "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE."

:coolandhip: "That's so fire."

:coolandhip: " . . . "

:coolandhip: "Ow"

"Reminds me of a pair of motorcycle boots I bought from a (then) prominent supplier of leather bike clothing. This was before electric starters existed. The sole broke up after a few months. Took them back, 'You've been using them to kickstart a bike haven't you?'"

:yeahno: