Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings! Newbie here!

Rosebuds

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Became addicted to multicolor ponies one day after avoiding it like the plague. Haven't looked back.

HEYA! Name's Rosebud. My ponysona is a pegasus. I am an artist and a huge, long time fan of My Little Pony.

I hope to become more active within the MLP fandom. Nice to meet you all!

(avatar and art below were made by your truly ^^)

emote_opensmile.png

Edited by Rosebuds
  • Brohoof 11

Good evening, Rosebud, and welcome to the MLP Forums~! :grin: It's great to have you here~! Here's you very first brohoof.

You seem to have a knack for art; you ought to feel right at home in the Octavia's Hall section, if you have anything to share~! :fluttershy:

Either way, have a great time out there~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around~! :squee:

• Brohoof 7

4 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Hello @Rosebuds!  Welcome and enjoy your time here at the forums!

thank you so much! I am really liking how the forums are structured and it looks full of unique individuals!

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Good evening, Rosebud, and welcome to the MLP Forums~! :grin: It's great to have you here~! Here's you very first brohoof.

You seem to have a knack for art; you ought to feel right at home in the Octavia's Hall section, if you have anything to share~! :fluttershy:

Either way, have a great time out there~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around~! :squee:

thank you for the brohoof! i gave one right back~

I will check out Octavia's Hall because you're right I really WOULD feel right at home there! 

• Brohoof 5

Behold, another pony has come to join our herd!

Greetings comrade, you'll find that we're all very friendly ponies here who will welcome you with open hooves!

I hope you have a wonderful time here and make plenty of friends, this place truly is where the magic of friendship can occur :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 5

WE INTERRUPT THIS FORUM POST FOR A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR MISTRESS AND SAVIOR...

...YOUR FUTURE QUEEN

PRINCESS TWILIGHT!

As the Princess of Friendship, I approve of this forum post.

twilight_sparkle_stamp_of_approval_svg_by_tiwake-d5jnp0b.png.ac524eaa71722574e629e4ab7e5eaff6.png

You may now return to your regularly scheduled hooplah.

Carry on.

And Welcome.

• Brohoof 4

32 minutes ago, Rosebuds said:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Became addicted to multicolor ponies one day after avoiding it like the plague. Haven't looked back.

And just like a plague they spread to you. Haven't they? Such a familiar feeling.

Anyway, never enough artists in the community. Definitely my favourite species of human beings ;D

Enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 3

37 minutes ago, Rosebuds said:

HEYA! Name's Rosebud. My ponysona is a pegasus. I am an artist and a huge, long time fan of My Little Pony.

I hope to become more active within the MLP fandom. Nice to meet you all!

(avatar and art below were made by your truly ^^)

emote_opensmile.png

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Became addicted to multicolor ponies one day after avoiding it like the plague. Haven't looked back.

Hello and welcome! ^_^ That's really nice artwork you have there, I hope to maybe see some more of your art in the future, if you don't mind. :adorkable: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :P

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! ^_^ That's really nice artwork you have there, I hope to maybe see some more of your art in the future, if you don't mind. :adorkable: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :P

Oh I do a lot of MLP art nowadays! So I will be frequenting the arts sections of the forum!
Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

37 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

WE INTERRUPT THIS FORUM POST FOR A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR MISTRESS AND SAVIOR...

...YOUR FUTURE QUEEN

PRINCESS TWILIGHT!

As the Princess of Friendship, I approve of this forum post.

twilight_sparkle_stamp_of_approval_svg_by_tiwake-d5jnp0b.png.ac524eaa71722574e629e4ab7e5eaff6.png

You may now return to your regularly scheduled hooplah.

Carry on.

And Welcome.

I love my little resident egghead, from the very beginning! Twilight Sparkle is a great pony.

43 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Behold, another pony has come to join our herd!

Greetings comrade, you'll find that we're all very friendly ponies here who will welcome you with open hooves!

I hope you have a wonderful time here and make plenty of friends, this place truly is where the magic of friendship can occur :pinkie: 

Thank you! I just love MLP and the fandom a lot so I am bound to have fun!

41 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Well well it nice to see a twilight Sparkle fan

heck yeah!

24 minutes ago, Outnick<3 said:

oh welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i draw too but i'm not that good as you omg

i hope you get a fun time around

apologies for double posting.

oh man. I am so flattered that you think my art is good. plenty more where that came from!

with practice, you can get better im sure!

emote sheepish.png

• Brohoof 5

Hi Rosebuds! :P 
Welcome to the Herd! :D 
You have some really good art! :)
I hope that you enjoy becoming a member of our forums! :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi Rosebuds! Welcome to the forums. :D

You couldn't avoide the multicolor ponies for very long, could you?

I like your art. Hope to see more of it.

Hope you have a great time on the boards. :)

Edited by Twilight Luna

Welcome to the land of Equestria! :fluttershy: It is a pleasure to have new inhabitants in our town, I give you a cordial welcome from Berry Bliss (me) I hope you make many friends, everyone here is very kind! ^_^

and, from one artist to another, I love your style! It is very beautiful! :wub:

On 5/25/2018 at 7:21 PM, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums, @Rosebuds, I really like your art! :D You should definitely share some of it on here! ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :) 

hey there thank you! i have two threads I made in Octavia's Hall, one for pony art and one for anything else, called The Rose Arts & The Rose Arts Etc.

pleased to meet you!

• Brohoof 1