Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If conflict broke out between Ponies and Humans how would it turn out.

Brobot

1 hour ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

This is a fictional fight,do that means we have...

The Avengers

The Justice League (they suck)

Hitman

Xmen

Tom Cruise

John Wick

Chuck Norris

Random Superpowered Beings

and a lot more

99.8% for humans

00.2% for ponies

The justice league only sucks in the movies buddy.

1 hour ago, Rixton said:

The why is a good and important question. I humans somehow manage to enter the world of magic, it must have happen in military level, without informing the public. Many human I believe would see only the power there of magic (or...what to call it...), and there is a great possibility to that they would try to adopt it for their own superiority. It's a human nature that "I have to be the strongest".  And human laws do not apply to any alien race, they could do with them what they want: kidnap, put them into a lab for experiments...etc. Or maybe I'm too negative, I don't know.

Exactly, especially if the portal to equestria opens up in some war-torn Middle eastern/African country(im betting that some bozos shooting junkyard outta pickup trucks are gonna have a hard time taking over equstria).

2 minutes ago, Yamet said:

No, it doesn't work that way.  In this scenario the fight is between the real world's  military vs the ponies. Therefore humans haven't acsess to the fictional people you mentioned. 

Besides, if we used that logic, the ponies would have acsess to every OC the fandom has created which makes the battle even more in their favor. 

Heh that's actually pretty funny, Imagine seeing your OC on the news destroying human troops cause u made him OP as hell.

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

Heh that's actually pretty funny, Imagine seeing your OC on the news destroying human troops cause u made him OP as hell.

Than I guess it could end in a competition like the "Who kills faster" from Riddick?
Because these OCs maybe made with a corrupt personality.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:29 AM, woodchunks66 said:

Ok im betting a million other people have done this before but I'm a fairly new brony and I wanna hear everyone's opinion on this 

Ok first off let me set up this hypothetical: The way of travel between equstria and earth are numerous portals randomly strewed through equstria and earth respectively, but the mains ones are as follows (I am basing this off of my opinion and puns made by the show)I will to give a portal to each continent.  

Washington D.C connects with Ponyville 

London connects with Cantorlot 

The Crystal Empire connects with Moscow

Luxor, Egypt connects with Somnambulas village

the Tenochtitlan Basin is connected to the Amazon jungle (somewhere random:scoots:)

There and places like Winneapolis and Blatimare that match up with their respective counterparts.(feel free to give me better ideas!)

Lets say that our world has no Nuclear devices, only conventional weapons.

Also Luna and Celestial and only control the moon/sun in equestria so that they don't just send their namesakes careening into us.

How would you all thing this would work? how would conflict break out if at all? what is the outcome?

equstria.jpg

thK72XCYCQ.jpg

Hi, as this discussion goes beyond the scope of the show, it has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ponies would win. They are more united and harmonious. Humanity isn't used to magical attacks, lazer beams or curses. The powerful unicorns have the power to alter reality and go back in time. We don't stand a chance against that. Humans are cruel and ruthless when involved in war. Ponies are kind and peaceful. In the end friendship conquers all.

Sorry I accidently quoted you, I can't get it off :lie:

On 6/11/2018 at 8:58 AM, Brobot said:

Edited by MysticWolficorn