Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the Mane 6 receives the least attention?

Dashy 4 Ever

Which pony of the Mane 6 receives the least attention?  

25 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the Main 6 receives the least attention?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Apple Jack
    • Pinkie Pie

it depends,do you mean the character gets the least attention by the other characters in the show?or by the fans?
for the former i have to go with fluttershy,and its just the way she likes it so no problem there,for the later,i think pinkie pie is kinda put aside.compared to the other 5 at least

I'm gonna have to say Applejack with this one, there's a reason people call her best background pony, cuz she gets very little attention, even in the show itself she has little to no character development and that makes her.......... not very interesting :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...

It's obviously AJ, people even call her a background pony.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 sad_applejack_by_stabzor-d5oxg8d.png?tok

• Brohoof 1

Well it's close. You tend to see less focus on Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie than the other three.

Rarity just seems a bit shoved to the background, so that's why she could be the least. Fluttershy actually has the least amount of screen-time out of the six. This is very sad to me because she's my favorite. The show really should've given her a bit more screen-time. Now Applejack is really pushed to the background. There's a reason we jokingly call her a background pony. Her personality just comes off a bit more bland compared to the rest. So statistically, Fluttershy is the least shown, but overall, Applejack may actually get less attention.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
(edited)

Surprised at the AJ responses. Any time I reach AJ episodes during my rewatch it's just a groan from me. It feels never ending. Maybe she becomes more background later on? I've made it back up to Season 5.

Unless of course we're talking toy line and fanbase. Then yeah.

Edited by Sarabi
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Probably Applejack. I feel like there’s a lot of background pony jokes floating around about her.

100% percent agree. Also am I the only one that feels like she should be way more buff? I mean she works out hardcore with the farm chores. It really feels like that she does. It feels like she would be jacked..