Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 5 deserves to be a alicorn?

ilovedashiemlp

Soo, who deserves to be a alicorn out of RD, AJ, fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie? I think RD deserves to be a alicorn, not because she is my favourite, but because she is the reason why the other 5 got their cutiemarks and because she is the only pony that we know of who can actually do a sonic rainboom. What do you guys think?

In my not very humble opinion, all of them, considering that all of them are an important part of the team and that Twilight wouldn't have made it without them.

And that is with merely a cursory look at their achievements as protectors of Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

I give my vote to Applejack. She's the one that had to learn the least because she already knows what's the deal so her lessons are more about re-affirming her beliefs or testing her limits, also she's the one that is first there to help others on top of her chores. She's responsible too. Though I can't really picture her learning magic which is a requirement to be an alicorn princess but I'm pretty sure she will do it anyways if she has to do it.

MLP] Alicorn Applejack by MixiePie | Mlp my little pony, Applejack mlp, My  little pony

I need my country princess :wub:

• Delighted Giggle 1

Fluttershy because I can't imagine Discord having to deal with her death :( But she'd also continue to care for and be kind to every creature big and small for generations to come :kindness:

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 1

Only one is allowed to rule them all spla_twilfly.gif

But since she is not included in the Mane 5, let's choose Fluttershy. I don't think she has made a single mistake, right?

None of them, to be frank.

Being an alicorn is an incredibly important task, one that brings with it difficulty, responsibility, and the knowledge that all you will do will impact others.
It is also basically connected to leadership.
I don't believe any of the Mane 5 would have what it takes.

Twilight did kinda deserved it...but her final catalyst shouldn't of been fixing the spell she broke in the first place.

3 hours ago, Megas said:

All of them, and none of them should get it 

Rarity.

She’s generous like Princess Celestia & she’s already been an unofficial Alicorn due to an animation error in Pinkie Pride. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Rarity.

She’s generous like Princess Celestia & she’s already been an unofficial Alicorn due to an animation error in Pinkie Pride. 

Realistically, Rarity is the only one to have a shot at it. As a Unicorn, all she has to do is develop a new type of sewing magic. Then, she can be the Princess of Fashion!

• Brohoof 1

None. Twilight becoming an alicorn was already pushing it. None of the other main six need to become an alicorn. When one becomes an alicorn they have power and royalty thrust upon them. The main five don't need to rule anything. They have their own lives and their on jobs which they can do fine without being alicorns. If anymore of the main six had become alicorns during the show, I would've quit. They simply just don't need to become alicorns.

20 hours ago, Gaines said:

Fluttershy because I can't imagine Discord having to deal with her death :( But she'd also continue to care for and be kind to every creature big and small for generations to come :kindness:

hmmmm:mlp_wat:.... heeeyyy.... that's absolutely right! 

Isn't what make you ascend to alicornhood accomplished by performing a princess worthy deed? Fluttershy reformed the Lord of Chaos all by herself. Isn't that worthy enough for her ascention? aside from being one of the elements of harmony? :sealed:

She deserves it more than twilight that just completed a Star Swirl spell that was set up for her by Celestia for "creating new magic". This system is rigged so unicorns are pretty much the only ones that can attain alicornhood with the exception of Cadance because she has toy immunity.

Edited by Ittoni

4 hours ago, Landi72 said:

None. Twilight becoming an alicorn was already pushing it. None of the other main six need to become an alicorn. When one becomes an alicorn they have power and royalty thrust upon them. The main five don't need to rule anything. They have their own lives and their on jobs which they can do fine without being alicorns. If anymore of the main six had become alicorns during the show, I would've quit. They simply just don't need to become alicorns.

eh true, i guess none of the other's really did anything good to become a alicorn, :P

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

I think all of them deserve it! However, if I had to pick one out of all of them, I would pick Rainbow Dash since she is my favorite pony! ^_^

She's my favourite pony too, you've got some great tastes, lol.

• Brohoof 1

In terms of "who deserves it?" it's probably Fluttershy, because she reformed the spirit of chaos. However, I wouldn't want any of Twilight's friends to turn into an alicorn - it's just unnecessary. But if absolutely had to pick one, I'd say AJ, because we haven't got a former earth pony alicorn yet, and we all saw how terrifying Pinkie is with unlimited power.

Spoiler

Also, remember this?

Still not 100% sure what the criteria are for becoming an alicorn but if Twilight meets them then the other five surely do as well. Though it's a little different if we factor in how every alicorn we see is a princess...

Edited by AlexanderThrond
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I'm just wondering who out of those five would make the best leader. Fluttershy seems the best suited since she doesn't have a lot of selfishness in her and she might like the position (I say the latter because AJ isn't too selfish but she would probably hate suddenly having a horn and wings).

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...