Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

This is a personal favorite of mine. "Sweet Apple Acres", originally done by MandoPony, but I think it sounds much better in CKittyKat98's (Nightcore) cover.

I picture this song being sung by this pony!

528px_Fiddle_playing_pony_S3_E08.png

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I've only heard a couple of fan made songs. Discord is great, so is I Am Octavia which gave me feels. But this one is for the win :D I was singing this song and had it stuck in my head the whole day after I first heard it.

Plus it won Number 1 in Top Ten Pony Videos of July so yeah it's a winner   :comeatus:  PLUS IT'S FREAKIN LUNA!!

• Brohoof 1

I know a few artists

~Mando Pony

~ EilieMonty

~The Living Tombstone

~PrinceWhatevers

~Forest Rain

~CommandSpry

~ShyGuytheSammuri

~LanceArrow & Jim Elzenga

~Sprocket Doggingsworth

~BlackGryph0n - Baasik

All thsoe I mentioned canbe found on Sound Cloud and/or Youtube.

here's a couple of my fave tunes.

Edited by Flutter Dash
  • Brohoof 1

i didnt see this one mentioned, but the artist is " wooden toaster " , easy to remember name right ;) the songs " beyond her garden " , " rainbow factory " , and " nightmare night " ( guess what that ones bout :P ) all get stuck in my head :)

Well i like alot of Mandopony and not alot of Electronic like music really, and i dunno what you like but regardless...

I recommend "Great to be different" by forest rain aswell, but thats already posting.

I also recommend this, it gave me chills when i first heard it, the original is good, but I love this version way more.

I like other random songs here and there, but yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Yourenigma Tavi and Scratch suite. It accurately describes the relationship Octavia and Vinyl have together. I love it. It's a combonation of like 6 six songs ( HA MANE 6 GET IT? THESE A- ah whatever) and in each one it tells a story. Better yet ill link it:

• Brohoof 1

I am Octavia gave me some serious feels

I can't help but get a Michael Jackson feel when listening to the Proud to be a Brony (Fusion Remix)

Great to be different is a song a lot of people should listen to not because of the song itself but the message it bears.

It accurately describes the relationship Octavia and Vinyl have together

I'm not trying bring down your opinion or anything but how can it be accurate if it is a non-cannon pairing done by shippers/fanfiction writers?

Thanks everyone for sharing! ^_^

If you still want to share then keep em coming!

Edited by Captain Brony (MG11)
  • Brohoof 1

I can't help but get a Michael Jackson feel when listening to the Proud to be a Brony (Fusion Remix)

Great to be different is a song a lot of people should listen to not because of the song itself but the message it bears.

I'm not trying bring down your opinion or anything but how can it be accurate if it is a non-cannon pairing done by shippers/fanfiction writers?

Thanks everyone for sharing! ^_^

If you still want to share then keep em coming!

Well, according to fans I mean. It compares, contrasts then blends their two very different personalities. Tavi is regal, has an appreciation for the many fine arts, and is very calm and refined in what ever she plays, and while vinyl on the other hoof is loud mouthed sociable and lives for parties and electronic music. They are two very different people yet the blend together so well, and I feel this collection of music yourenigma has made describes the two very different personalities in a way only music can.

That's what I meant. I hope you have fun with your new music! :P /)

• Brohoof 1

A lot of these threads lately and not very different from each other.... While I'm not going discourage going for the obvious people like Tomb, Mando,Glaze, and Mic there's a lot more people out there that need love a lot more then those guys.

Here's a list of underappreciated musicians which are recommended.  My favorites are these guys

I also recommend using the brony musician directory  genre page as that helps find a lot of good music in the genres that you might be searching for.

• Brohoof 1

Very much so, I get hit with the feels everytime I listen to it...It's one reason why I love that song so much.

I'm not much of a dubstep person either. I like more lyrics to my music....which is why I listed off those artists in my last post. Some/alot of their songs have lyrics to them. Anyone with a PC, music programs and/or real instruments can make dubstep.

Something with lyrics, I find to be more original than some electronic music. Because it takes more effort to write lyrics and then have someone sing them. Which is another reason why I like all this fan made stuff, most of it is 100% original...including the lyrics...and a lot of them have really good singing voices.

Edited by Flutter Dash

• 3 months later...

Usually a fan of anything done by Delta Brony, Aviators, and Eurobeat brony. DasDeer and Mandopony are also pretty good.

I would say Living Tombstone as well, but he has moved on from MLP. :(

Usually a fan of anything done by Delta Brony, Aviators, and Eurobeat brony. DasDeer and Mandopony are also pretty good.

I would say Living Tombstone as well, but he has moved on from MLP. :(

Tombstone never said he was doing that. He's making less MLP-related stuff, but he's not leaving the fandom.

And besides, he recently published an MLP-themed track, although it wasn't on his channel.

Edited by mesogears

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If we're talking ballsy moves, then Proud to Be A Brony Fusion remix is easily the one of the most impressive, and professional songs I've seen come out of this community.  Jazz Fusion music is not easy by any stretch.  Gryph0ns other stuff though, meh.  I'm not a big fan of electronic music, and his latest pop song fails to really impress me personally. 

Delta Brony also does very compelling tunes, moving into the territories of swing and hard-bop, mixing them with almost a rock feel.  Seeing music like this coming from this community is very refreshing. 

Edited by Deesinn