movies/tv Who's your favorite non-MLP cartoon character?

Luigi495

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[media=]http-~~-//youtu.be/ZuBMI5PYXgs[/media]

how come nopony has Gir on here yet? i love Gir! :D dodydodydodydodyDOOO

Because Gir is not funny, he's just "LOL SO RANDUMB XD MUFFINZ!!!!!!11!!11"

donald duck, daffy duck, squidward tentacles, and patrick star. 4 of the 6 greatest cartoon characters EVAR(the other 2 are ponies of course)

• 4 months later...

Honestly, I have a lot of favorites. One that I love so so SO MUCH is Marvin the Martian. He's too cute!! >_< Not to mention he's the most soft-spoken and polite, and is actually quite nice (when he's not, ya know, wanting to blow up the Earth).

There was an episode of Duck Dodgers I watched today on YouTube called "Where's Baby Smartypants?" in which Marvin was absolutely ADORABLE in!

If we're talking strictly non-anime, then the Joker from the old Batman animated series. I still find it incredible that Mark Hamill did that role. For some reason it's just hard for me to envision him doing something like that. The acting was incredible and completely believable. From what I understand the animators used many of his movements while recording as their inspiration for how they drew the Joker in various scenes.

Just a little aside here. Does anybody else remember Bonkers?

Posted Image

Bonkers only ran for one season and it looks like I'm the only one who hasn't forgotten him. :(

I have no idea who my absolute favorite is, but I defiantly know some that are in my favorites list. And one of them is Stimpy from, well, Ren and Stimpy. He's so hilarious and he's a lovable idiot. :3

Just a little aside here. Does anybody else remember Bonkers?

Bonkers, yeah totally nuts

I'd have to go with Raphael from the original TMNT animated cartoon show. The original king of sarcasm.