Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think would wield the 7th Element of Harmony?

FlareGun45

The Seventh Element of Harmony  

18 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would wield the Seventh Element of Harmony (if there was one)?

• Spike
    • Starlight
    • Sunburst
    • Trixie
    • Discord
    • Chrysalis
    • Other (explain)
  2. 2. Who do you think would be the seventh Pillar if there's a seventh Element?

• Scorpan
    • Clover the Clever
    • Stygian
    • Other (explain)
  3. 3. Out of all the evidence about there possibly being a 7th element, do you think the show will talk about that?

• Yes
    • No

After doing these polls, care to explain why you choose them? And how about what kind of Element would it be - what magic of friendship do you think would it represent?

I do indeed think that there's a seventh element - the green gem, cause each element seems to represent each of the Mane 5 (except Twilight cause the middle one matches Rarity's). Could be an animation error, but it appeared again in this picture, right next to Twilight's!

231796275_Illustration_of_Pillars_artifacts_and_Tree_of_Harmony_sprouting_S7E25.png.ee2a0f1cef79467e18910d77ae55cb41.png

And how about Twilight's cutie mark? The big purple one is Twilight's, then five little white stars beside it, and ANOTHER white star hidden right behind Twilight's! Notice that?

6cf1e851ac20464f55682bdb988c4dc9.jpg.2e068ea84f9146ac5011e2b33d6b9bdd.jpg

I don't think there really is a seventh element of harmony.

1. If there was one, it would be a new one and it would be represented by Spike (Element of Humility?).

2. Since it would be a new element, there would not be any pillar associated to it.

3. I don't think such a thing would be addressed, they would need to add a new young 6 (7?) and address it also at EQG or widen the breach between both shows.

33 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Let's be real, if there were to be a 7th element of harmony, it is pretty obvious who would wield it.

[Sunset's pic]

She already has her element, but in EQG they've been rather shady acknowledging if the geodes represent the EOH. I think they will never address it because it would immediately cause FiM to acknowledge Sunset and a 7th element, and the staff seems adamant in having FiM never referencing EQG directly.

I’d love for a seventh element, but I don’t think there will be a full fledged sixth ranger at this close to the alleged end :sunny:. Is specially weird, since the geodes in the human world would be their equivalent, and there’s a seventh, for Sunny.

Just now, Sepul-Coloratura said:

Well. Sunset Shimmer has an official necklace of harmony.

And I'm surprised Clover the Clever isn't one of the pillars. Before reading this, I unconsciously thought he was.

To be fair, as far as I'm concerned, Equestria Girls isn't canon to the actual show. Also, I'm fairly sure Clover is Female.

4 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

To be fair, as far as I'm concerned, Equestria Girls isn't canon to the actual show. Also, I'm fairly sure Clover is Female.

If we have to pick it in FiM universe, then it would be Starlight. She's 'the chosen one' after all.

The name of the seventh element is "reformed villain". Stygian put it in the tree of harmony.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

• 4 years later...

Ummm .. interesting idea to have even more elements of harmony around. So far I haven't encountered this idea, but I'm open of this

If there would be a seventh element, I think it would be Starlight Glimmer. She demonstrated more than once an incredible magic and at the same time there is also seem to be a distinct difference to Twilight. Like Twilight magic prowess seems to come from a lot of studying while Starlight seems to harness her emotions for her prowess.

Also I would exclude non pony charachters  since the show shows more than once that Ponies are deeply connected with Harmony.  So I don't count Spike, Chrysalis and Discord (aka spitir of chaos and disharmony). Sunburst is interesting idea but I would think Starlight fits better and Trixie I don't see her like an element.

Regarding the pillars I'm unsure, so I guess maybe Stygian? I would need to know more about these characters to have an idea or opinion.

The show could have talked about it maybe .. but it surely never has.

What if there was a seventh element, but it was corrupted by darkness before Celestia and Luna's reign and the tree of harmony's creation? The concept of darkness hasn't been elaborated on in the show, but it did exist in Sombra and Stygian. This element could be stronger than the element of magic and Celestia and Luna's parents could have wielded it. That's all purely theoretical though.

To go by the canon characters, I think that if there as a seventh element, it would be wielded by either Spike or Starlight.