Canterlot vs Tenoschitlan Basin

Jeric

Division F Match  

91 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Canterlot - Celestia, Tank, Ahuizotl
    • Team Tenoschitlan Basin - Derpy, Daring Do, Vinyl Scratch

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-20 at 04:00 AM

• The topic was featured

This is one of those games where you regret not buying a ticket for because I guarantee this will be something else. Celestia has a clear advantage in size, ability, and wisdom, but does she have the heart to drive her cross eyed opponent into the dust? I think not. Vinyl has actually got her head in the game this time but it appears she's not needed because Daring Do and Ahuizotl are merciless on the field. No one else seems to be getting a chance in on the action. Halftime arrives but these two aren't stopping anytime soon. The other players make their way off the field and watch in awe with exception to Tank who has wandered to the opponents side. There's 30 seconds left on the clock and the scores are tied up! Daring sends the ball flying towards the basket but Ahuizotl manages to catch it and send it back with such speed that Daring dodges only for it to land and knock the basket over. With less than 10 seconds on the clock, surely too little time for Daring to make another point. He cheers thinking he's won and turns to the crowd, raising his arms in victory only to feel a ball bounce off the back of his head. He looks back to see Daring bouncing the ball on one hoof with a smug grin on her face and the other hoof pointing to the scoreboard. They didn't add his point. IT'S STILLED TIED! How can this be? How does she already have the ball? He looks back at the basket only to see Tank crawl out of it. The fiend! She switched the ball out with his own teammate midplay! The last final seconds are ticking. She goes for the goal and he's in no position to block. The whole crowd leans forward while the poor Ahuizotl falls to his knees screaming in rage. He knows he's done for. The ball lands and the suspense is broken by the roar of the ground and endgame horn. Tenoschitlan Basin Wins!

• Brohoof 1

Celestia isn't winning? I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen, but then the other team does have Derpy--Muffins--on their side and we all know how popular she is. I'm voting for Tenoschitlan because of Daring Do specifically.

• Brohoof 1

This is an extremely tough choice...

Team Tenoschitlan Basin is awesome and everything, but I'll always support Princess Celestia, nor matter what. :mlp_rarity: So.. my vote goes to Canterlot. :mlp_grin:

Derpy Daring Do and vinyl? They may be bg character but they all have quite a following. And quite diverse too. So they gather votes from all around. I'm not surprised at all for their easy win. Celestia is nice and all but has to support her team alone. As for me. Daring Do was enough to win my vote. Add derpy to the mix and you have my second favorite team right there

• Brohoof 1
  • The topic was unfeatured