Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Artifacts of Equestria

Jeric

SunnyArt.png

Hidden in several threads are five artifacts and objects that have a special connection to Sunset Shimmer's Hero's Journey. Some will automatically be awarded these if they have visited the topics in the past, others will be searching far and wide for them. The only hint I give is that the Artifacts are hidden in topics are relevant to Sunset. Happy hunting. 

• Brohoof 8

• The topic was featured

I already have all 5 items. Guess that means I been to all the topics where they were placed in the past long before this event was even planned

Good, so I guess I already personally won and can focus on the Sunset Trivia instead.

Edited by Willusion
Missing word
  • Brohoof 1

Good thing I learned a spell, that is better than Google. I just imagine a thing I'm looking for and boom! - instantly get it. :mlp_proud:

Seriously though, this thread we're currently in apparently triggers everything. I got all the rewards just for visiting it. :love:

All the rewards, except one... The Crown - I got it earlier, due to finding it manually.

I got the crown yesterday - didn't know why. I just bumped into one thread with that post and realized why exactly I got that one...

Spoiler

TysBLTt.png

1KHxxtz.pngNOTE: That button is a fake. :D 

I've been in that one before, so yeah, that happened automatically.

Either way, nice! :D Praise baconmane! :love:

• Brohoof 4

So what's up with the artifacts? I tried selling them to a shopkeeper but he would not give me more than a scroll of wisdom. Powerful unicorns only drop scroll fragments, which can be understandable from my point of view, but we still need better artifacts and crafting around these parts. Inventory space is precious.

• This topic was unfeatured and locked