Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most judgmental of the Mane 7?

Octavia Heartstrings

Pretty self-explanatory. Given their personalities, which of the Mane 7 is most likely to judge you on your past actions, including ones they weren't there to see? This question has to do with a fanfic I'm writing, so I figured I'd just throw it out there.

Personally, I'd say probably Rainbow Dash, just because of how competitive she is and how loyal she is to her friends.

• Brohoof 2

RD definitely. When Trixie came back in Magic Duel she immediately goes to Twilight for help, she objected to Discord's reforming the most, she was still sour with Gilda when they ran into each other in Griffonstone, and then there's most recently The Washouts, which is self explanatory

EDIT: Oh fuck this is for Equestria Girls. This one seems more difficult to answer, but I'll stick with Rainbow Dash here

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash say aye...

Also I think Applejack as well too, she's pretty skeptical toward anyone that seems iffy to her standard.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Applejack for sure, if we're talking Equestria Girls. Rarity's the one who most often judges others for superfluous reasons in the show, but in EQG, Rainbow and Applejack always seem to be the quickest to point the finger and criticize. Rainbow Rocks is one of the best examples of this.