World Cup 16 - The Moon vs Wonderbolts Academy

Jeric

Top 16 - Pony World Cup  

152 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives?

• Wonderbolts Academy - Spitfire, Vapor Trail, Cloud Kicker, Celestia
    • The Moon - Pony of Shadows, Luna, Nightmare Moon, Somnambula

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-20 at 01:25 AM

The Wonderbolts were already outgunned. That much was certain. Not much mattered to Nightmare Moon now. The resurrected manifestation, given form independent of Princess Luna was in its glory. Overwhelmed by the negative energy of the dreamscape, combined with competing against a stack of entities far too equipped to drain Celestia of her power, Celestia could do nothing. The scoreboard reflected the reality that lay before her. Against her sister, her sister's dark twin, the shadow pony, and of all ponies, the embodiment of hope, her team had no chance. All of team Moon would have to succumb to some terrible curse for the Wonderbolts to dig their way out of their deficit now. The Princess of the sun, after so much time performing the duties of both her and her sister, was exhausted; and now injured by a cheap-shot that went unnoticed by the officials.

Nightmare Moon: You brought this upon yourself, Celestia. Your punishment has been a long time coming. Albeit via unusual circumstances, the consequences of your actions so many moons ago have come back to destroy you. The time has come for you to pay your debt. *the creature's horn emitted threatening ultraviolet glow, preparing to unleash a fatal blast that would ensure Celestia had no chance to even survive this dreamscape, by erasing her potential lifeforce from every possible reality*

Luna threw her entire weight into the demon, knocking it to the ground before it could attack.

Nightmare Moon: What?! Why?! This is what we dreamed of for 1000 moons! This is our moment, our Magnum Opus that was denied us when your sister sent that pathetic joke of a sub-Princess to do her own dirty work! Celestia's nearsightedness and neglect is what created me! The consequences of her actions are finally going to reach their logical conclusion! Now stand aside, vessel!

Luna: No! I made mistakes too, and I have forgiven my sister! Those days are over.

Nightmare Moon: No! It's not over. Who do you think you're talking to? I am the one in command here!

Luna: Not anymore! Stand down before I erase you!

Nightmare Moon: You would do that? Risk being one teammate short, just to protect one who never cared for you as I do?

Luna: You? Cared for me?

Nightmare Moon: I was there for you when nopony else was! I gave you shelter, and strength, and a friendly ear!

Luna: You used me to do your bidding. You turned me into something I never wanted to be!

Nightmare Moon: I showed you what you always were but unwilling to admit!

Luna: That... is... a lie!!! I would sooner banish you now than to harm my sister again. Even if it handicapped my team! Celestia and I, have forgiven each other. We love each other! The only reason you still exist is because of random variables manifested by the combined powers of me, an unpredictable Pegasus, and the reckless actions of an insane Draconequus, fusing with the magic of a foreign terror! Enjoy this borrowed time while you have it, Nightmare Moon, because once this is over, if by some chance I survive, then back into the shadow of my memories you will return forever! You do not command me anymore! I am in charge now. I will not warn you again. Lay another hoof on my sister, and it is the last thing that you will ever do!

Luna stared at Nightmare Moon with the contempt of every atom of her essence. To the surprise of all, the Beast, the legendary ghost of every fear that dwelt in the heart of every foal in Equestria; the quintessential spirit of Nightmare Night; yielded to the authority of Princess Luna.

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 2

4.thumb.png.99d885fff38c5cbf3dcb0bb63232e87b.png

Tis not thy battle, Tia! Thou hast too much faith in everypony, too much trust to those, who betray it willingly; believing in ability of evil to... reform in every case! To risk the destiny of Equestria, opposing thy wounded heart and memories to that nefarious enemy, is unacceptable. The Moon shalt pave the road to the victory, as we are more capable of dealing with the terrors, which use the Darkness to disguise the Evil! This Eclipse is needed! Stand'st aside!

• Brohoof 3
9 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Luna > Celestia

:orly:   

We are simply different mine friend! Although, at which hour it cometh down to fighting the monsters, I believe I have more experience and capabilities. Besides, our team knoweth the "kitchen" from inside, so to speak *winks* :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Luna vs Celestia. Sister versus Sister, Two worlds collide....

Anyways I'll be voting for Team Moon. It was definitely a difficult choice to make, but I'll have to go with my gut.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2
12 minutes ago, Usager said:

The moon needs the sun to shine... also i hate gamer ponys so, i pick celestia

Pfff! The Sun needeth the Moon for the whole system not to collide :orly:

Problems with gamer ponies, eh? Losing frequently? :P

• Brohoof 2
47 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Pfff! The Sun needeth the Moon for the whole system not to collide :orly:

Problems with gamer ponies, eh? Losing frequently? :P

How dare you :stressed:

Im gonna fortnite dance over your defeat

• Brohoof 1
3 minutes ago, Usager said:

How dare you :stressed:

Im gonna fortnite dance over your defeat

*produces the Royal Canterlot Laughter, making a few bats fall from the nearby trees*

Dost not catch the PUBG pan "facepalm", at which hour we trot over you! :orly:

• Brohoof 1

* Lunadragon entered Equus; the rivals of the Night Crown became weaker!

tQ1bNXnchsM.jpg

*with her horn glowing brightly takes her powerful dragon form and soars with a ROAR!!!*

Strun - Bah - Qo!!!

*thunder storm starts, lightning bolts wrecking havoc and panic over the enemies*

Edited by Alexshy
OKAY THEN!
  • Brohoof 2

"What a lovely little contest you ponies have arranged! Of course I -being a princess and ruler of whole Equestria- sadly don't have enough time to take part on these kinds of minor events. Luckily however, my dear sister on the other hoof seems to have all the time imaginably to lavish playing those games of hers. I'm sure she is able to find room from her oh-so busy schedule and amuse you peasants while I administer the country. Go Wonderbolts, et cetera... Oh, but just look at the time! I must make haste, important official princess-business. Goodbye! Ta-ta!

Oh, one last thing. Have I understood correctly that winners will pick member from the losing team to join their ranks? So there's a tiny, minuscule change that I might become common rank-a-filler in Team Moon... lead by my sister...?"

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mlp celestia

"Wonderbolts! As your ruler I command you to win this thing! We can't afford to lose! Not to her!"
  • Brohoof 1