Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Mane Six should be alicorned by the end of the show?

FearTheBelle

Next Princess?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next alicorn?

• Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Spike
    • Winona
    • Iron Will
    • Suri Polomare

Rarity, she is the one who suffers most from her element. Loyalty is something we all have, that's why traitors are looked down at. It's easy to joke. Honesty is expected from all of us. Magic is a gift. Kindness doesn't cost you a cent.

But generosity? Yeah that hurts. Every time you give something away, you have less for yourself. Which wouldn't be a problem in short term, just give what you can spare. But to be forced to give? To give everything you have away, not out of goodwill, but because it is expected from you? The others pay a very petty cost for their elements, Rarity pays with her sweat and money. She deserves it more than any other.

Do not get me wrong, I dislike her character, I feel she is overbearing, obnoxious and too willing to see fault in others, but is blind to her own flaws. I can see her appeal though.

3 hours ago, FlareGun45 said:

None! No more alicorns! It's fitting for Twilight (and Pinkie might be secretly one) but not the others! They're fine the way they are! ;)

I agree. I want nopony besides Twilight to become an Alicorn.

Spike. 

I'm serious. Look at all he's put up with and look how much he's matured. He's like Twilight's little brother. So who else to be immortalized other than the one by her side from the very start, other than her faithful assistant?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jokingly voted for Suri. :P 

Honestly, I don't feel any of the other members of the main cast should become alicorns, as I don't feel "princesshood" is important to their character arcs. Surprised Starlight isn't on there though, I think she would at least be the most suitable choice being the only member of the Mane 8 with magic that rivals Twilight's. 

41 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

as I don't feel "princesshood" is important to their character arcs.

I mean, I don't think it was that important to Twilight's either.

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I mean, I don't think it was that important to Twilight's either.

Well, that's one opinion. ^_^ It arguably is important to Twilight's character progression as part of her acceptance of responsibility, a theme of the Season 4 premiere as well as an apparently huge theme surrounding the final season. 

On 4/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Spike. 

I'm serious. Look at all he's put up with and look how much he's matured. He's like Twilight's little brother. So who else to be immortalized other than the one by her side from the very start, other than her faithful assistant?

YES! I think Cadance was secretly testing "Princess Spike" to see if he could maybe be a leader someday. 

I also nominate Rarity because, I think she seems like the best candidate to be Equestria's Next Top Alicorn. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

None of them. Why do we need another alicorn just to make more loose ends. The community backlash would also be immersiable.

• Brohoof 1