Where Are You?

pondus30

Wow, there are more german Bronies than I thought!  :muffins:

I am also from Germany, middle of nowhere (guess no one ever heard of Brake  :o It's in northwest Germany, near Bremen)

Haven't met any Bronies in RL yet, but that's the thread not about XD

@@Ura_cutie,

We already had a thread for sharing where we are from or where we live, and as that was the subject of your thread, it has been merged with the older one. The older thread has also been renamed a bit to make the subject more clear. I'm from near Portland, Oregon in the U.S myself :). Very nice place to live.

I live in Florida and I love Florida, but not the town that I live in. I love Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Hollywood. I'm going to move to one of those places someday.

@@Ura_cutie,

We already had a thread for sharing where we are from or where we live, and as that was the subject of your thread, it has been merged with the older one. The older thread has also been renamed a bit to make the subject more clear. I'm from near Portland, Oregon in the U.S myself :). Very nice place to live.

oh ok im sorry i didnt know but thank you very much :) i guess i should of looked into if there was another thread before i posted...

I was born in Phoenix, but I pretty much grew up in a podunk city-talking hilly-hilly speck of a town in Oregon. People here are arrogant gossipy garbage, but that's pretty much what's expected in a small town. I'm ready to move. Oregon is known to have rather bipolar weather due to it being 80 one day in May, and the snowing the next. :/ YAY!

I live in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. Woo, stereotypes! I do own a cowboy hat and boots, I can ride a horse (in fact I see people riding their horses to the drive-thru at fast food places here), I drive an SUV (a small one, though). I don't have much of an accent though!!

Since I would like to contribute to this thread further I might as well name where I grew up. I grew up in Elk Grove, that is a suburb on the outskirts of Sacramento, the capital of the state of California. They have nice trees and rivers there.

I live on Long Island, New York.  Just about an hour or so to the east of Manhattan. 

I did a search for "New York" in this thread, and there's certainly a bunch of fine folks on Long Island. 

Hot damn.

I'm in Colorado, and have lived here all my life. Even though I was born in Louisiana I moved to this state when I was 1 years old so pretty much I have lived in Colorado all my life.

I am pretty active on the Colorado Brony group, and it is a very nice group to have with lots of meetups and fun.

I like where I live, even though I kind of wish I could venture out of this state more often but it is hard to do so with the lack of money.

I'm definitely a mainstream brony living in the US. The Lone Star state to be specific. Although the largest agglomeration of bronies are in the Eastern coast. There are many rural, unbronified areas in Texas.

I'm definitely a mainstream brony living in the US. The Lone Star state to be specific. Although the largest agglomeration of bronies are in the Eastern coast. There are many rural, unbronified areas in Texas.

Texas is a pretty big state, I love that state though, because I was born in Lousiana I always drive through Texas when I would visit family in my birth-town. xD

I wish to go back to Texas soon.

Just wanted to comment on that.

I live in the nice little town of Castaic, California. 

Not much to say about here other than that it's a nice and friendly place~ 

Though this place has never seen snow for decades... >_>

• Brohoof 1

Ah. Ancaster. Home to the very delicious Ancaster Old Mill. That's where I live right now. A very small yet humble town built in the 1800s. It's a wonderful place to live.

AncasterMill_beauty.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA

It's a huge contrast to the modern megalopolis that is Jakarta. That's my birthplace by the way.

1345454276.jpg

Proud Canadian citizen here. I was born in Toronto, but I spent most of my life in the Waterloo Region, where I still live today.

I live in the country known for bacon, maple syrup and beavers,

You know the place, eh? I'm sure all you hosers know where I'm talking aboot...Now you can just take off, eh.

Yay Canadian stereotypes. Woot! Though I do say "eh" quite a bit...

• 1 month later...

imagine being a brony in russia

putin would destroy you for sure!

Just outside Levanger, Norway. Which is just above the middle of Norway. In other words; about 550Km north of Pondus30 and Robojot. wink.png

dude... 

i'm from skatval outside of stjørdal! 

somebody play the x-files theme!

Ohio, United States.

It's alright living here, I suppose, nothing bad really happens around where I live. It's usually quiet and it can get pretty hot in the Summer and ridiculously cold in the Winter. I love the cold, so I'm not complaining. 

I don't hate the U.S. like most, and I don't plan on moving out of the United States either. :T

I wouldn't mind moving to California or New York..I love the city...I don't plan on moving out of Ohio, though. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

I'm from the UK. Which is good in that I can avoid nearly all the usual hassles that being a brony attracts but sadly as it as no true recognition here. Few places sell merch related to the show and the show itself doesn't air at all.

Edited by Greenfield