Where Are You?

pondus30

I live in the, wait have I posted here yet...Who cares...

The good little town of Liberty, South Carolina. You know that one little town in pickens county, that everyone hates because we are supposedly not smart.... Yep that little old town.

Karachi? I hope your not being legit. That sorta sounds like a scary place to live :unsure:

Charlotte, NC

I hate to say im right....Im not proud of it

I've counted four or five Virginian bronies/pegasisters in this thread. To put it mildly, I'm shocked. Until I met one at BronyCon I had come to believe I was the sole brony in this state. I live in Ashland and work in Richmond, near Chesterfield Town Center.

VIrginia Beach, Virginia, where cursing in public is a ticketable offense, speeding vehicles are chased down by aircraft, and it takes over an hour to drive 8 miles because every major highway bottlenecks at a bridge or a tunnel.

Midlothian Turnpike is pretty bad too at times, and Robious is in the evenings. It seems like there's a wreck somewhere in my itenerary every week.

Maine. One of the better states in the U.S., but it's certainly got it's shitty qualities.

Is it always cold there? I passed through Maine twice near the end of July two years ago and both times it was bitterly cold to me. As somebody who is accustomed to sweltering summers in Virginia, a 60 degree morning at that time of the year was a little shocking. Or was that unseasonably cold for you too?

Well to sum it up

I live in Williamstown,NJ

in the United States of America

on the Continent of North America,

Which is located on the south side of the Atlantic Ocean and the north Side of the Pacific

On the Planet Earth

in the Sol Solar System

in the Milkyway Galaxy

Anyone else live here?

I live in the, wait have I posted here yet...Who cares...

The good little town of Liberty, South Carolina. You know that one little town in pickens county, that everyone hates because we are supposedly not smart.... Yep that little old town.

I know EXACTLY where that is! SkullBuster and I lived near Greenville, now we live in Georgetown. It's half way between Charleston and Myrtle Beach.

NU JOISEY BRONIES UNITE!

Just don't make any left turns!

I live in Maple Ridge.

Posted Image

I'm quite serious. Arrange something with Feld0 perhaps. We could have our own hang-out randomly in Vancouver.

I do know that there is an active BC Bronies group on the Rainbowdash.net and they do hangouts and stuff on a frequent basis, but I lack the ability to drive or go anywhere near the Vancouver area at the moment. But a big hangout would be amazing!

I live in Maple Ridge.

Posted Image

I'm quite serious. Arrange something with Feld0 perhaps. We could have our own hang-ou

t randomly in Vancouver.

REALLY? I live in Maple Ridge too! O_O

• Brohoof 2