Where Are You?

pondus30

• 4 weeks later...

Lithuania. An average European country, where people enjoy their average lives.

Freckle is from there too ^ _ ^

Posted Image

A street in our Capital.

That is an ADORABLE street, I love those old neoclassical-looking streets in other countries, they look so classy! I admit though I know absolutely nothing about Lithuania, which I hope is a good thing! Very nice though ^ ^
  • Brohoof 1

Sesame St. where I hang out with Elmo and all his muppet pals! haha I wish...

Actually, I live in the land down under. News South Whales, Sydney. it's great. I really love the harbour here <3

Decided to share some Pic of my Town I Googled.

A sign in out town just at the outskirts of it.

Posted Image

The courthouse since Shelby is my county's seat.

Posted Image

and a random picture of a street in winter.(I know it's a painting/drawing but it looks exactly like what one of out streets look like but usually without the winter stuff)

Posted Image

Edited by CrazyClay

I am quite jealous!!!

I live in Northern Minnesota, USA, Pretty quiet, and kind of boring, its its home!

Some would say our winters here are quite interesting.

Are you close to Duluth? I live in St. Paul, MN. Last winter was pretty pathetic, so hopefully we'll have a decent blizzard this year!

• Brohoof 1

I live beyond space. Beyond time. Beyond this plain of time. I live ( space rift open) in the spaces between the universes. I have seen all that creation has to offer. And have some myself, and destroyed many as well. And this plain just might be next. :ph34r:

Edited by Razorwing

GLESGAAA SCOTLAAAND!!! DD:D:D:D::::: (that's Glasgow, Scotland) We've got the best underground train system ever.

Posted Image

This is not a joke, it seriously is a circle. I had to pick the least interesting thing to say about the biggest city in Scotland :P Oh well. Only bad thing is, I've only met 1 other brony. Everybody else who I've told about MLP has shunned meh :o

I live in Equestria...

I lie I actually live in Glasgow but I wish that I lived In Equestria

I think I may be the only brony in Glasgow sometimes :(

OMG MAKE THAT 2 BRONIES!!!!!

/)

Where are you about man? :D:DD:D::DD:D: I'm in the Thornliebank area (near Giffnock). How coincidental that we'd meet on the same page of comments.

I live in Alberta, Canada. According to the brony map, no one else lives nearby. Although that doesn't mean everybody has registered on it.

Edited by --Eve--

Paksitan, Lahore. :3

'Dis guy was seen on my street selling fruit. The fruit was stored inside the cigar which was actually a fridge that kept the fruits cool.

Posted Image

And apparently, this guy's rickshaw was not working or it ran out of fuel so he had a Mr.Bean like idea.

Posted Image

Edited by The Awesome One

Japan, near Tokyo ^_^

But originally from Missouri, USA. I need to read through all the pages to see if anyone else is in Japan, i'm really wondering!

thats cool! do you happen to be japanese by any chance? there's a member profile i came across a while ago whom i vaguely remember as being in japan, i think his/her name is 'clover heart' or something to that effect