Where Are You?

pondus30

I live in Canada, where we ride polar bears to school and work and live in igloos.

Posted Image

Except I live in Vancouver which is more like this:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Up 'till 4 years ago I was an Austinite, then my mom moved out to Cedar Creek, a small town near Bastrop. (also in Texas, in case anyone doesn't know about where Bastrop is, as it's not as well known as Austin)

Nice, quiet, place. Lots of nature everywhere. But a hell for anyone with allergies, which I do. Also tons of bugs everywhere, which I wouldn't really mind, but it's a pain having to watch everywhere you step unless you want to risk dying by way of spider bite. (we have both black widows and brown recluses here) as well as numerous types of venomous snakes and tons of scorpions (while the scorpions here aren't deadly, they hurt like a bitch and they're anywhere where you look!).

Japan, outside Nagoya. I'm not Japanese - I just live here.Posted Image

This is Oasis 21. I shop here, sometimes.

No way? I'll be in Okazaki next month studying Japanese at Yamasa, which is just outside of Nagoya.

• Brohoof 1

No way? I'll be in Okazaki next month studying Japanese at Yamasa, which is just outside of Nagoya.

Awesoooooome :D Okazaki's a pretty nice place. Okazaki Castle's pretty cool. Apparently there's a fireworks festival around Okazaki Park on August 4. You should check it out, if you're still there at that time.

• Brohoof 1

Awesoooooome :D Okazaki's a pretty nice place. Okazaki Castle's pretty cool. Apparently there's a fireworks festival around Okazaki Park on August 4. You should check it out, if you're still there at that time.

Yup, I'll be there. I arrive in Nagoya on the 18th of July and I leave on the 16th of August. I was planning on making a weekend trip to Kyoto for the summer festival and also another weekend trip to Tokyo during my stay. I'll be able to catch the Bon festival in Okazaki, too.

Australia

Sorry we type like this in

Australia

I thought you sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ǝdʎʇ in Australia.

I live in Pagosa Springs Colorado, a small, boring, namby pamby mountain (only good thing about this place) town.