Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning My Hero Academia Role Play

Venomous

@Bakugou Is My Man <3

Name: Canteen

Hero name: Doesn't have one

Quirk: Uses special gems through an inhaler that when people go to attack him he sees them in slow mo.

Appearance: Standing at 5'8 and scrawny looking. He wears clothes with holes in them as his short black hair was always spiked. Has black bags under his eyes as his skin is slightly tanned, eyes being a deep blue color. Always wears an inhaler on a chain around his neck along with carries a dufflebag

Extra details (keep it short): Even though he doesn't look it, Canteen is very skilled with different martial arts and has genius level iq. However the gems take a toll on his mind making him slightly weird and acts before he thinks

(edited)

@Bakugou Is My Man <3

I've been thinking, for the professor's quirk we can have her (or him whichever you wish) be able to teleport or have a similar power like Mr. fantastic. If that works, if not we can brain storm something else. Unless you already got one in mind.

Edited by TBD

12 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

they could have a copy quirk so they are more able to help with quirks of the students one on one

That would be pretty cool, but I think there's already a character who has that kind of quirk. I think his name was Monoma and he's from class 1-B, right?

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz

Monoma does have quirk that copies, but I like arid's idea so maybe we can give a little twerk to it? Since there are some familiar quirks like super strength but they have a different way of expressing that. Like a same but different type of copy quirk? For example Seiji can manipulate his flesh while  Tokage from 1-B can take parts of her body and manipulated it. So theirs quirk is kinda similar but different. Maybe we can have the professor copy the student quirk but the only different aside from Monoma, is that when she copied and be able to control the quirks it will stronger than the original user by 1%.  Or she can copied more than one unlike Monoma. 

If not all, we can have her quirk to lower one's quirk ability/power to her advantage. And teach the students how to work on the weakness with that. She will be one tough instructor. 

I think we should have the instructor a girl since there isn't hardly any for UA beside Midnight and Thirteen (?)

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jedishy said:

So where are we at in terms of the RPs development?

So far we are just making some few suggestions for class 1-c instructor for @Bakugou Is My Man <3. Other then that not sure when we’re going to start rping. 

@Bakugou Is My Man <3 what do you think so far? Also when are we going to start? No rush really, since we understand how busy you are. Just curious.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, TBD said:

So far we are just making some few suggestions for class 1-c instructor for @Bakugou Is My Man <3. Other then that not sure when we’re going to start rping. 

Ok cool. Any way I can assist here? Just want to be useful lol 

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Ok cool. Any way I can assist here? Just want to be useful lol 

Sure! right now we're brainstorming what quirk she should have. You can read our previous idea to see where we left off. And see what may be the best option. Unless you have something new, that's cool too. We also need to come up with her personality as well. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Wait I saw on the roleplay that there is TBD is there a spot

That’s just my username :twi: sorry about the misunderstanding 

but you can follow up here in case there’s a opening if one were to drop out. 

Edited by TBD