Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4-letter words are not allowed!

KBz

(edited)

Because of the weather, my job was extremely boring today... Perhaps tomorrow might be better.

edit: it was :P

Edited by Celtore

I enjoy watching videos about colorful horses. Likewise, I found listening to colorful horse songs quite fun. But one thing I really do not enjoy about horse videos on YouTube is sometimes they're weird. Bio end! ^U^

(edited)

Did I mention how Rusty is the awesomest Thomas character in the series? He really is.

But Peter Sam is awesome too! It's so difficult to choose a favorite character!

Edited by Rusty5

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Rarity is a unicorn who has big ambitions. She is a professional fashion designer which impresses celebrities, namely Sapphire Shores and Hoity Toity. Sometimes she thinks a lot about stardom to the point of arrogance. But mostly, all Rarity wants to do is to start a fashion store at Canterlot, as she always has had a fascination with Canterlot culture and royalty. She has created gorgeous dresses since she was a filly. Her other talent is locating crystals and all kinds of things. At the moment, Rarity is living at Ponyville in a store called Carousel Boutique, and has a younger sister called Sweetie Belle. Of the six elements, Rarity is the Element of Generosity.

Rarity is a unicorn who has big ambitions. She is a professional fashion designer which impresses celebrities, namely Sapphire Shores and Hoity Toity. Sometimes she thinks a lot about stardom to the point of arrogance. But mostly, all Rarity wants to do is to start a fashion store at Canterlot, as she always has had a fascination with Canterlot culture and royalty. She has created gorgeous dresses since she was a filly. Her other talent is locating crystals and all kinds of things. At the moment, Rarity is living at Ponyville in a store called Carousel Boutique, and has a younger sister called Sweetie Belle. Of the six elements, Rarity is the Element of Generosity.

You forgot to mention she is adorable and beautiful in every possible way.

<3

• Brohoof 1

So close! ^^;;

I still applaud you for typing a paragraph of considerable length while attempting not to use any 4-letter words, an exercise which is already proving to be quite difficult for me. ^^; I am further impressed by the subject of the paragraph you wrote; the entire thing was about the greatest of all the ponies, Rarity! Rarity is definitely an amazing character. She is generous, she is beautiful, she is perfect.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...