Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite/hated ship happens in the last episodes, your reaction?

Rethajni

Pretty much as the title says, what would be your reaction if a pairing you love or hate happens in the last episodes? Imagine if Rarijack, Twidash, Sparity or Fluttermac happens in the last episodes and maybe the pair appears in G5 as a married couple or just living together, what would be your reaction?

(edited)
3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

StarTrix getting married some time before the series is over! = :pinkie:

That would be wonderful, but I'm holding out for another royal wedding. Celestia and Twilight would make such a beautiful couple!

large.jpeg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I'd just roll my eyes, honestly no major ships should be confirmed, it'd be a terrible idea

I'm neutral towards ships, so it wouldn't inherently bother me if any were to actually happen, provided they're written well, as opposed to feeling rushed.

(edited)
20 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

That would be wonderful, but I'm holding out for another royal wedding. Celestia and Twilight would make such a beautiful couple!

That would be epic! :wacko:

I also like Rarijack, but I think I'd have better luck with their Equestria Girls counterparts getting married somewhere down the line. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I highly doubt any of the main characters would get into a relationship and for the secondary characters I don't mind. If it is to happen, I guess I would be really happy and extremely satisfied if its a ship I like(Appledash, startrix or even pinkiedash and fluttercord) and annoyed\disappointed if its a ship I hate(rarijack for example), however if one of these would happen I will mostly be surprised, its just so unlikely to happen(it would be pretty stupid from the writers to throw something so big that will be disliked by the majority of the fandom in the last moment).  

Addressing the great nerd chemistry between Twilight and Sunburst would be awesome for the show, but making it blatantly shippy would be out of place for FiM.

I think that no main ship will be addressed, so that's a relief because any shipping fuel on FiM has been bland at best and confirming a relationship out of bland fuel is really cheap and unfulfilling.

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I ship Discord & Princess Celestia I would love it even more to see that relationship canon. It would be satisfying to me. I do have other characters that I ship so this isn’t exclusive to Princess Celestia and Discord. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's still hope that the Lyra bonbon thing isn't canon. If they made that official... well, I'd probably never watch the episode... ever.

On the other hand though, if they made ButtonBelle or MarbleMac canon, my reaction would essentially be this: *squeeeeeeeee :wub:*

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, bigbertha said:

Rarijack being confirmed in the finale would make season 9 the best season of the show tbh. 

I support RariJack!

I mean at this point with RD i’m at the “for the love of Christ anyone but Zephyr” stage. The only character that would be an objectively worse choice is Dumbell

I honestly hope they don't end with a time skip to show who is doing what in the future and then shoe in "Oh PonyA got married to PonyB by the by."  Give us the Sugar Belle and Big Mac wedding, and confirm Lyra Bonbon like Scoot's Aunts and I can be happy.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2019-08-03 at 8:09 AM, Megas said:

I mean at this point with RD i’m at the “for the love of Christ anyone but Zephyr” stage. The only character that would be an objectively worse choice is Dumbell

Well EQG and the comics made Zephyr Breeze significantly more tolerable so I guess it’s not the worst ship anymore. Dumbelldash thankfully never happened either.

as far as mane 6 ships go, Rarijack got btfo’d by Appledash, but then again so did the other RD/AJ ships I did like so that one backfired