Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Extremely, EXTREMELY angry. Normally, when I'm angry, it's just a kind of burst of anger that goes away, but my anger right now is the kind that seethes inside you, clawing it's way to the surface, threatening to explode out of you with the power of a thousand supernovas.

• Brohoof 2

I miss my grandma :(

I also have a terrible headache since someone decided to throw a ball to my face -_-

I always manage to get hit in the face whenever I play basketball D: D: *Huggles and pats your head gently* Hope the headache comes to an end soon :catface:

I'm actually feeling playful. I want to play :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Just saw that my brother somehow got a hold of a PC copy of Fallout 4 and is currently loading it onto his computer. Feeling really excited and just trying to hold it in until he's back from school. I think I remember him saying that he'll let me play it on his computer. Best little bro ever. *Happy crying emote here*

• Brohoof 2

Coud be feeling better. Studying is something that always manages to bother me, no matter how I feel. But to be honest, I don't feel really "down" per say.

• Brohoof 2

Bad, really bad. I got a soar throat and I feel as if my own neck is trying to strangle me. Very sick Dx 

I wish I was there to snuggle you, I hope you feel better soon :wub:

• Brohoof 4

Is there something wrong? "huggles you"

Thankies *huggles*<3 Nothing except for the fact that finals are coming up and for some classes, I have these projects to do and I'm super stressed out about them @~@ I also got some other homework to do. Gaaaah I wish I could just relax Dx Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 1

Thankies *huggles*<3 Nothing except for the fact that finals are coming up and for some classes, I have these projects to do and I'm super stressed out about them @~@ I also got some other homework to do. Gaaaah I wish I could just relax Dx

Sorry to hear that. I wish I could help. 

• Brohoof 2

Actually really freaking angry. I had a friend who just endlessly uses me as a punching bag to complain and rant about her problems. The second I want to do the same to her, she changes the subject so everything is about her. When I try to put in my side of a conversation or help her out mid-rant, all I get is ignored whilst she continues to spout on.  :eww:  I've gone and blocked/deleted her from all the things we used to talk without a word but now I'm feeling anxious and guilty that I didn't say anything first, but I'm just so tired of being treated like that.

• Brohoof 5

Thankful for my family and loved ones. Love my little brother so much. It's easy to take for granted what we have in this life. Those people who truly love and care about you. Cherish those people you have that care about you. Love and send love to those in pain or in need.

• Brohoof 7

Thankful for my family and loved ones. Love my little brother so much. It's easy to take for granted what we have in this life. Those people who truly love and care about you. Cherish those people you have that care about you. Love and send love to those in pain or in need.

Wow, really deep. Very well said.

Woah, I almost got emotional there!

Right now I'm nomming on a candy cane, so I'd say I'm doing pretty good. Though this candy cane is doubtless 2 or so Christmases old... it should still be good, right? *crunch* Hmm... chewy...

• Brohoof 3

I feel.... absolutely enthralled at the moment. Very seldom am I surprised by a show's events. I tend to be able to pinpoint what happens next easily. The current show I am watching has kept me mystified as to its characters intents. Surprise at every turn. Its wonderful! :wub:

• Brohoof 2