Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling ok

Same here. I want to eat something, but we're having Christmas Dinner tonight, and I don't want to spoil my appetite. :huh:

I'm sure it will. :) *hugs for both*

We just went out to eat so I'm good now XD

• Brohoof 4

We just went out to eat so I'm good now XD

I'm just munching on homemade Bits and Bites, that my aunt brought me earlier. I'm not usually a fan of the stuff, but homemade B&B? It's divine. :love:  :wub:

Friend of mine took me out to Boston Pizza last night. Got my Jack Daniels Ribs, and a slice of chocolate explosion cake for desert, that I took home with me. (man that stuff was GOOD! :yay:)

But I digress. I gotta start shutting things down, getting things packed up, and get ready soon. I'll likely see you all tomorrow sometime, if not over the weekend or so. Once again: Merry Christmas everypony! :)

• Brohoof 4

Now I'm feeling kind of tired XD

I'm just munching on homemade Bits and Bites, that my aunt brought me earlier. I'm not usually a fan of the stuff, but homemade B&B? It's divine. :love:  :wub:

Friend of mine took me out to Boston Pizza last night. Got my Jack Daniels Ribs, and a slice of chocolate explosion cake for desert, that I took home with me. (man that stuff was GOOD! :yay:)

But I digress. I gotta start shutting things down, getting things packed up, and get ready soon. I'll likely see you all tomorrow sometime, if not over the weekend or so. Once again: Merry Christmas everypony! :)

That cake sounds good XD Merry Christmas to you as well 

• Brohoof 3

I feel very disappointed and sad

:( *Hugs* I feel ya, today does not seem like a good day for us. But never give up, things will improve as you cope. May I ask what made you sad?

Edited by SilentOne
  • Brohoof 3

:( *Hugs* I feel ya, today does not seem like a good day for us. May I ask what made you sad?

I just had expectations for something and when they didn't come true I felt disappointed. Also, something ended which always makes me sad.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 4

I just had expectations for something and when they didn't come true I felt disappointed. Also, something ended which always makes me sad.

I can feel you, today I lost a friend whom I used to be with for a very long time. I expected the friendship to last a lot longer but unfortuantely I was proved wrong. :( I do not know why problems like this occur at this time of the year... I hope you feel better soon and best of luck.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I have no idea why. Just feeling down for some reason.

Sometimes it happens to me too, one time i'm feeling very good and positive, then all of a sudden I just lose all of the happiness in me. Maybe it is because you are tired, and you can perhaps distract yourself with something that can make you happy. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Edited by SilentOne
  • Brohoof 3

Sometimes it happens to me too, one time i'm feeling very good and positive, then all of a sudden I just lose all of the happiness in me. Maybe it is because you are tired, and you can perhaps distract yourself with something that can make you happy. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Thank you for the advice. I'll have to try and find something to do to distract myself. 

• Brohoof 4

Kinda depressed for some reason

I feel with this not all the time, but pretty often. 

Reason for me is, I have Bi Polar Manic Depression. 

But I can say, from my expirience with depression and down times. Its always best to find something that makes you happy. Or that preoccupies your thoughts to something else. 

Like for me, Music Production, DJ'ing, playing video games, watching mlp or anything else helps me. 

So my advice is to try what I do. 

Find something to keep yourself busy and that you enjoy. :)

Also, if you need anyone to talk to you, you have many ponies here including myself that will help ya out. :) 

• Brohoof 4

In one word: exited. Not for the fact of it being Christmas day in just over an hour, but because this is the last day I'll see my little brother as a child. Tomorrow he turns 16 and I'm going to have to get it into my head that he isn't a kid any more, and even though it will upset me and it will be some time before i fully adjust to it, i know that tomorrow will one of the days I look back to in the future and smile at as it will be one of the days in my life where I feel happy. So, even though he will never see this and the fact I'm to scared to say this to him face to face, I'm proud of you and I will always be here if you need me. I love you kiddo.

Sam

• Brohoof 7