Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

As the days go by, I find it more and more difficult to get through the days. Christmas is tomorrow, and they say the first one, without a loved one, is the most difficult to go through. :( The rain ain't helping matters either. >_> But in a few hours, I'll be heading into Enfield to spend Christmas with family...so before I leave, I want to wish you guys, a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa's good to you, and you like whatever it is you get tomorrow. :kindness:

Edited by Avalionis
  • Brohoof 3

Squeeeee I feel so warm :wub: Thing is, my family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve because I'll be at my dad's on Christmas Day :squee: And I love waking up with that sweet Christmas vibe and I sneak out into the living room, wearing my pyjamas along with sockies and slippers :wub: Sure enough there are presents there but it appears that I wasn't the only one sneaking around the tree :P Looks like my cat was snooping and investigating the presents :lol: :lol:

tumblr_m4dzuoQDYn1qc5ffho1_1280.png

• Brohoof 6

Well that's it. Christmas shopping finished, it's snowing a little outside and I have nothing else to do for a whole week.

Sounds idyllic doesn't it ???

But, and there is always a but, My front door is open, I will not be going out through it, nor will anybody be coming in through it.

Yup that's Christmas for me. A Whole week of solitude, I can't say I'm overly looking forward to it, but provided the interweb doesn't decided to be a b*tch and stop working for a week I;m sure I'll survive in one way or another. For Christmas this year, the forum is my family and friends. Sad but true, which is just the way I am feeling right now.

So without further ado............

:grin2: :rarity: :grin2: :rarity: "Merry Xmas Everypony" :rarity: :kindness: :rarity: :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Tired and bored. Feeling like finishing this one track I am working on. But I have no idea what I wish to do with it. xD 
Messing with sounds gave it a 8-bit game sound to the melody. And I have a drop thats seems a little flat.. xD 
But I'll mess around and see where I can take it. And if it sounds great, I'll upload it on Soundcloud. :) 

• Brohoof 3

Squeeeee I feel so warm :wub: Thing is, my family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve because I'll be at my dad's on Christmas Day :squee: And I love waking up with that sweet Christmas vibe and I sneak out into the living room, wearing my pyjamas along with sockies and slippers :wub: Sure enough there are presents there but it appears that I wasn't the only one sneaking around the tree :P Looks like my cat was snooping and investigating the presents :lol: :lol:

sig-4288430.tumblr_m4dzuoQDYn1qc5ffho1_1

Merry Christmas Twi. Hope you have a good one. ^_^:kindness:

just had a Sugar Cookie White Hot Chocolate from Timmy's (for our friends in America and around the world unfamiliar with the term, "Timmy's" is what we Canadians refer to as "Tim Hortons".)

Edited by Avalionis
  • Brohoof 4

Extremely stressed out; I haven't felt like this ever in my life.

Edit: And I'm cold, but that's not nearly as important.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 3

Suddenly feel very down, guess my happy energy from before disappeared :(

*Hugs* I know what you mean... :( I think the same just happened to me.. It's weird but.. Wow.. :sunny: Hopefully that energy will come back to us :sunny: <3 Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 3

Happy! My manager gave me off Christmas night at the last moment, since it leads into my birthday... So, having Christmas Eve off normally, I now have an extra weekend. I go back for one night, and then have my normal weekend!

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling ok....kinda hungry though

Same here. I want to eat something, but we're having Christmas Dinner tonight, and I don't want to spoil my appetite. :huh:

*Hugs* I know what you mean... :( I think the same just happened to me.. It's weird but.. Wow.. :sunny: Hopefully that energy will come back to us :sunny: <3

I'm sure it will. :) *hugs for both*

• Brohoof 5