Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Thank you Twilight for making me laugh, it really cheered me up reading that.

Thank you :yay:

Aww no problem :catface: It actually cheered me up as well today :lol: I'm glad that the laughter could be spread! :P:lol:

Now I'm feeling pretty good, knowing that something I said cheered another up c:

• Brohoof 5

if I start feeling sad, because Christmas is coming, and I'm wondering how to cope with it, as it's the first one without my mother... :( I just watch clips from Christmas Vacation. :P (I swear, I have GOT to get a copy of that movie somehow.  :okiedokielokie:  :sneer:)

Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

:lol:

Edited by Avalionis
  • Brohoof 3

I feel like time today is on speed, because the day has gone by like a blur. :lol: I guess that's what happens when you wake up at 12:30 in the afternoon, lol. I'm feeling really good, though. ^^ I haven't done much today, but that's fine by me. Nothing is good sometimes :)

• Brohoof 3

Panic attack, where is the forum gone. :fluttershy: :fluttershy: :fluttershy: :fluttershy:

*Breaths deeply and meditates for 1 hour* :kindness:

Outage is over, now I'm happy :rarity:

:kindness:

As much as I love this time of year I have also grown to despise it.

I have lost to many good friends and why,,,,, always this time of year.

My heart goes out to those I have loved and cherished, and will never see again.

I miss you at times and wish I could be with you. It brings me down so much.

I never want to loose another friend. I hate this life and all the crap it brings me

• Brohoof 5

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Like a car. Get it? GET IT? Got it. I am being weird as a result. XD In a decent mood though, chatting with my boyfriend and and other friends right now, feeling better about the stormy storms today and overall, pretty chilled. That's cool. Pun not unintended.

• Brohoof 6

Honestly? Feeling even worse about my friends. We'd all planned to hang out today to chill out before Christmas, everyone except me went because I decided this morning that I wasn't feeling up to it. I felt bad anyway, but for my friends to be sending me messages and tweets with pictures of the cards and gifts they got me makes me feel even worse. I also didn't get any gifts for them due to lack of money so I just feel rock bottom today.

• Brohoof 3

Im feeling sad right now.

Because of a stupid post i made.

In some Situations i should just better shut up.

Dude, there is no such thing as a "Stupid post" (Well, at least to me), if you wanna share your opinion to everypony then that's okay you know :) Keep your head up man and just be careful. Edited by SilentOne
  • Brohoof 2

Jesus christ there are so many sad people in here!

And I'm adding up to the pile, I recently felt even more alone than I used to, I feel like I've changed and peope are almost forgetting about me.

I'm also really scared because I had a huge argument with my mother recently and she really scared me, I feel like I won't be able to fully come out as gay to her anytime soon. It's so frustrating cause since I almost have nobody to talk about It just keeps adding up to the problems I already have.

I also feel extremely insecure, I lost a lot of my singing skills and I feel like I'm most definitely not gonna get better anytime soon, I also really feel insecure about myself, I have that constant pressure of those gay celebrities that look picture perfect. I know I shouldn't hope to be like them but the guys I know are way better looking than me and get in long relationships. It just makes me think that I'll really end up being alone when I'll get older

Woohoo now I'm crying, I feel like it's the first time I've ever wrote something as long as that on the forums, even though It's just 8 lines lmao

• Brohoof 5

Well, its the holidays. So as a general rule of thumb depression spreads like cheer, and by that I mean quickly. I am no exception to this rule. So, at this very moment I feel quite content, but as Friday draws closer, I will feel the smothering strangle of depression and the departure of loved ones at my neck once more. To all the people here dealing with heavy personal troubles, my heart goes out to each and everyone of you. Have a good holiday season and try your best to smile through the pain, because letting sorrow overtake only begets more regret.

• Brohoof 4

Well, I feel happy again. :) I also feel tired. Can't wait for Christmas! :) Although, I'm positive my mood will only change again tomorrow. UGH! :okiedokielokie: Well, I'll try my best to be happy. Even though I'm sick and tired of trying, I'll still go for it.

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 6