Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

-Gives everyone a vodka- Be happy, be merry!  :pinkie:

But I'm under aged :wau: See, now, you have to go to jail for giving alcohol to a minor. Get in back of the cop car, Pal.

lol :P

I'm feeling really good ^-^ I'm savoring every moment of this break. #LazyandProud :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Mucho much happy and relaxed. Ate some really good Peruvian food and I feel like I'm in 7th Heaven. :3

• Brohoof 4

I feel incredibly halved

For one side, I feel sad, mostly because that's average everyday me, so yeah.

On the other side, I am happy, because I am talking with someone I hold dear to me, and that already makes me happy by itself.

Which one is predominant though? I don't know, and I prefer to not know.

• Brohoof 4

Hungry, awaiting breakfast to cook. Quite shockingly I'm not feeling particularly tired despite the fact I can't remember the last time I've risen at 7:15am. :o I wonder how long that will last...

Other than that, IT'S CHRISTMAS!! :D

• Brohoof 4

I feel with this not all the time, but pretty often. 

Reason for me is, I have Bi Polar Manic Depression. 

But I can say, from my expirience with depression and down times. Its always best to find something that makes you happy. Or that preoccupies your thoughts to something else. 

Like for me, Music Production, DJ'ing, playing video games, watching mlp or anything else helps me. 

So my advice is to try what I do. 

Find something to keep yourself busy and that you enjoy. :)

Also, if you need anyone to talk to you, you have many ponies here including myself that will help ya out. :)

I have borderline personality disorder so I do expirence random depression phases sometimes. That's what I'll try to do, distract myself. Thank you for the advice

• Brohoof 2

Happy about Christmas, but headdesking about the same Equestria Daily trolls who keep flaming against the Siege Of The Crystal Empire arc (not merely constructively criticizing, but outright exacerbating the negatives) over and over again.

Yeah, it was far from the best, but at least it was an improvement over The Good, The Bad And The Ponies and The Root Of The Problem.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3