mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling a little perplexed, though also groggy. A nap may be happening in the near future. 

• Brohoof 2

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

I'm a little confused...

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Forever. A fracture, reminder of a friend dear in memory. Dancing so fast, as to crash against a hurting truth.

Only shapes of porcelain are left behind. A mask against the witnessing sky. Empty sockets shine upon countless faces the eyes of the sun.

Familiar visage, yet unknown. Why is it that to feel alive again, sometimes life must be left behind?

Bored and a bit annoyed... I have one of "those" friends that I try chatting with but don't bat an eye about it (not on here).

I need a filter :dry: .

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

2 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Pretty accomplished seeing how I finally made it to 7000 posts and became a unicorn after almost 5 years on this site.

Congrats. :)

I feel a little bit tired after working for the first time in 2 weeks. 

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

I'm feeling a lot better than earlier, I was feeling a little sickly but I'm glad it wasn't too serious, though.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Feeling a little bit sad, but I'm listning Toto, so I will get happy in the next couple of minutes. :squee:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Annoyed, out of it...

I wanted to watch my brother's "DCI" performance, and we got close, but got sent back to our car because someone's bag "was too big".... Seriously what are you afraid of? Check the damn bag yourself and see for yourself that there's nothing in there. The stadium is no safer because of that tiny little purse, and even I advocate for "better safe than sorry".

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Feeling fresh was wanting to go to the church I usually go to but my folks were giving me a hard time since my step family is visiting.... I just don't like them very well. 

On 7/21/2017 at 4:00 PM, Barik the Luigineer said:

I am thoroughly hyped for the new Rocko's Modern Life reboot.

What :ooh:!!!! No freaking way this year just keeps on getting better and better!! 

• Brohoof 1