mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Grateful and happy.  I was starting to worry about food this month but I just got a box of food today for Christmas and now I'm feeling better.  They gave me a bag of massive carrots and a 5lb bag of potatoes with the box so I've got enough food to last me a while.  Not really sure what to do with the ham and the chicken noodle soup they gave me though...  Do I still eat it?  I'm trying to stay vegetarian but I'd feel worse if I let it go to waste.  Ah well, might as well eat it too.

• Brohoof 1

Great, because my grades just came in and I made straight As for the very first time in my incompetent life! And I know that I got them because of my hard work!

I'm also feeling sleepy now that it's 11PM. lol.

• Brohoof 4

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

21 hours ago, Thuja said:

Grateful and happy.  I was starting to worry about food this month but I just got a box of food today for Christmas and now I'm feeling better.  They gave me a bag of massive carrots and a 5lb bag of potatoes with the box ...

Potato and carrot stew! hyper.gif

All you need now is some stock to go with. Eat with bread - French bread or sourdough is good.

• Brohoof 2

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Seeing as how I just joined this forum, I might as well add to it, why not.

Currently, I don't know if I'm exactly sure as to how i'm feeling, a bit blank, confused among many other emotions, some of them positive, some of them negative, but I always want to make new friends, especially in the brony community because.. I don't have too many brony friends as of late ._.

Hope that answer ze question!

Very full. I had a very late lunch, and then got to go out again for dinner around an hour ago. It's good to be home!

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Filled with melancholy. Just finished watching Saving Private Ryan. It's one of those movies that requires some time to process all the emotions after watching it, no matter how many times you've seen it.

• Brohoof 3

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

Happy, got my cat here and was reminded of someone in my life...

@Prospekt That was my old teacher from grade six's favourite movie. I need to see it sometime I think... Of course, based on what you said, I should be more prepared to feel melancholy...

• Brohoof 3

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

Better than I did yesterday.

I woke up on the 19th with a nosebleed from hell--I must have lost a quarter cup of blood. 

I went to the emergency room, and the doctor shoved a stick covered in saline-soaked gauze way up my nostril. Had to keep the dang thing in until yesterday afternoon.

The gauze squirted a mixture of blood, snot, and saline almost every time I moved my lips; not fun for somebody with OCD.

The Brony Code:

Humans are a lie, there are only ponies. Through ponies, I gain friendship.

Through friendship, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken. Ponies shall set me free.

I'm feeling intense but that's nothing out of the ordinary for me. I've been kept busy over the past few weeks, which has been positive, and I made an acquaintance I like (which is out of the ordinary for me). 

It's going to be the Christmas Eve soon so I'm excited. :raritysillyhat:I have gifts to give and I can't wait to give them since giving gifts is my favorite thing! I'm also just wondering how I'll be able to sleep on the following night since last year I was having a terrible time trying to sleep.