mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Been depressed the past few days. Trying so hard to enjoy anything but with no luck. I guess it doesn't matter how I feel either way. I go up, I go down, I do loops and come back around. My mood swiftly switches.

Thoroughly disappointed after a presentation that didn't go as planned. Not only did my voice start shaking and turning into an overall unpleasant mess, it was also apparently too quiet. I will never feel okay about my voice no matter how hard I try.

Not great.:pout:

Although I finished up another week with decent (I think) results on my English exam yesterday, it has sadly been decimated by a major domestic argument among my family. I'm absolutely furious with my mother, and honestly, I very much doubt that my parents will say together much longer.:pout:

Hopefully it simply blows over, and doesn't hinder me from the rest of my exams in any any shape or form.:please:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Not great.:pout:

Although I finished up another week with decent (I think) results on my English exam yesterday, it has sadly been decimated by a major domestic argument among my family. I'm absolutely furious with my mother, and honestly, I very much doubt that my parents will say together much longer.:pout:

Hopefully it simply blows over, and doesn't hinder me from the rest of my exams in any any shape or form.:please:

Damn, I'm sorry that you have to go through that...Here's hoping it's all uphill from there.

• Brohoof 2

Feeling a bit hungry, but also fairly relaxed. I have been playing Train Sim World while listening to some videos and that is quite nice to do. It is something I need to do more often. Before I would playing a long race of Forza and listen to videos and it always chilled me out, but I started doing that less and less for some reason. Hopefully this will be the new pattern for me.

I'm feeling fairly well at the moment. Realized I haven't really lost any of the Paladins skill I had 3 months ago, I have delicious cookies, and I have an odd feeling of happiness that's quite difficult to put into words.

Edited by Barique

We're eating out in about half an hour to celebrate Mother's Day, and while the concept of stuffing myself with food which I don't have to pay for usually feels me with anticipation, I'm still not talking to my mother, and I am not looking forward to having to sit down at the same table with her right now.:pout:

I'm feeling rather tired, but I'm having trouble falling asleep tonight.:grin:

Me and my brother binge-watched the entirety of Hell's Kitchen Season 14 last night and, as a result, I've been sleeping for a good portion of the day. It's already around 3: 30am, so I doubt that I'll be getting any sleep tonight.:grin:

• Brohoof 3

Despite having to go to court... >_>

I'm feeling alright I suppose ready to get back to work.

31 minutes ago, ShinGojira said:

Relaxed. Sort of in the mood for gaming/drawing, which one will win though is up in the air! 

:3 What game are you into playing!? I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4

2 minutes ago, Gone Airbourne said:

:3 What game are you into playing!? I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4

Mostly Dota 2. Though i'm also playing Final Fantasy XV (PC version), and some Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links (Also on PC)!

• Brohoof 1