mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Anxious and worried. Things were supposed to start getting better by now. I don’t know how much longer I can deal with this. 

(edited)

Not bad. I got a lot of sleep last night, so I'm not as grumpy as usual.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Here's a very appropriate description of how I'm feeling right now:

Spoiler

Pretty excited for a weekend gateway to the mountains. Going to test all of my photography gear up at the lake. Beautiful sunsets, starry nights, vast vistas and spending time with love ones. 

• Brohoof 1

There are quite many odd thoughts in my head right now and one of them is that I feel like a complete fraud as a person. I've been wondering about my persona online and how it differs based on the website I'm on - it's hard to tell which one of those is the me in actuality.

....unreasonably jealous of someone I don't even know. Just because the person I have feelings for mentioned they get along and are just coworkers.

It's so silly! 

My back hurts a little and I feel a bit numb in my thighs from sitting down for several hours straight, but otherwise fairly fine at the very moment. Though I've been fairly depressed in general because my life is going nowhere fast.

(edited)

Decent enough. Had a stomach ache early on, but I'm not feeling too sour about it.

Edited by Cash_In