Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about Luster Dawn?

FirePuppy

1 hour ago, Super Splashee said:

She could be more Luster and less Dawn.

Hide contents

I seriously don't know what I said there.

What is wrong with you? :ButtercupLaugh:

Personally I think she’s kinda boring. She’s just another version of Twilight with different colors.

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

What is wrong with you? 

Okay, now I had to check Google if I had said anything inappropriate. :awwthanks:

Google doesn't find any word for "Luster". I still have no idea what her names mean. :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

Luster Dawn is the new Twilight and Twilight is the new Celestia (maybe a better ruler but thats another topic), who has to teach her about friendship. Different characters but the roles always stay the same (Celestia, Twilight) (Sunset Shimmer , Twilight, Luster Dawn).

We dont know much about her casue she was just in one episode, but she seems to be pretty similar to Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

I made this. I think those are all 'gifted unicorns with names related to day or night, and who don't understand friendship'

lusterdawn.png.86f1986d616fd1ab39450c9c19b210ff.png

On 5/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, Super Splashee said:

Okay, now I had to check Google if I had said anything inappropriate. :awwthanks:

Google doesn't find any word for "Luster". I still have no idea what her names mean. :BornAgainBrony:

Well I think “luster” is similar to the word “lust” which is something like attraction.

Maybe I was the one overthinking this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Other than many similarities with twilight(there are some differences) we barely know anything about her, so its impossible to judge, she has a cool design thou.

Edited by Rushing cash

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Well I think “luster” is similar to the word “lust” which is something like attraction.

She needs to have more Lust :ButtercupLaugh:

My English can sometime make comments of its own.

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2020 at 5:36 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Lust in the dawn 😘

I see Luster Dawn as a character with a fair amount of potential. I don't see her as reaching Twilight's level high up in the Equestrian government, but I do see Luster learning alot more about friendship under Twilight's guidance. We could see her going off on adventures just like Twilight did many years ago. 

Edited by TransitPony

• 1 year later...
On 2019-11-05 at 2:25 AM, TwilySparky said:

She is fine, I guess.

She is basically what Twilight was when the show first started.

Hahaha no she isn't... You think twilight would say things like that Infront of Celestia?..... I know it's an old post but this cought my eye.:mlp_smug:

A one-of-character? One that we probably won't get to see again?

Nah, just kidding. Honestly, I don't know what to say about her, especially since we only saw her in the series finale, so I'm not sure I have much to say about her as a character

Edited by Reality Check