Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever met Ronald McDonald?

Muffinnz

In elementary school, which I hated btw for many reasons, this school used to have a whole assembly each year to watch some McDonald's clown act like a fool on a stage. I recall people only liked it because it got them out of class. We were basically left class to watch a McDonald advertisement on stage. Also, no I have never went to McDonald's for a birthday party when I was younger, It seems stupid to me someone would want their birthday to be at a lousy fast food restaurant. 

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 4

Ronald McDonald came over too at my elementary every year and I rather enjoyed it as a kid. I mean someone whose job is to make kids laugh and have fun deserve a prop. Thinking about it now kinda makes me feel I miss the old and fun time. I remember how excited I was when Ronald asked for a volunteer and we were all just eagerly waving our hands to get pick. And the flea act when I actually believed he have an actual talking fleas as friends.  

Ah... childhood.

• Brohoof 3

I did not see the real Ronald when I was a kid. Sounds like I would have enjoyed it. I liked all of the old McDonalds cartoon characters. I remember going to one McDonalds that had a statue of Ronald chilling on a bench outside and you could sit down next to him.

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

I did not see the real Ronald when I was a kid. Sounds like I would have enjoyed it. I liked all of the old McDonalds cartoon characters. I remember going to one McDonalds that had a statue of Ronald chilling on a bench outside and you could sit down next to him.

Oh I remember that! It made me sad when they took that away... basically erasing the entire casts in general. 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, Muffinnz said:

I seems stupid to me someone would want their birthday to be at a lousy fast food restaurant. 

Back when I was seven years old or so, a friend of mine once had birthday party at McDonald's, which featured a large jungle gym. A lot of people came, and my brothers and I had a blast!  

17 hours ago, Muffinnz said:

Also, no I have never went to McDonald's for a birthday party when I was younger, I seems stupid to me someone would want their birthday to be at a lousy fast food restaurant. 

I had a my birthday party sat McDonald's when I was a kid. McDonald's was a new thing in my country then, so it was really interesting and fun, they showed us around inside the working area, the freezer etc. Also, hamburgers were not common before then.

• Brohoof 1

These days it's seems he's the only non-ironic clown. Basically, he's officially NOT supposed to be like a monster clown like Pennywise or the kind of clown on fictional television that get abused by overly excited children.

I genuinely miss those kinds of clowns that want to make people happy even if they are made fun of for looking werid.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, never met the Technicolor harlequin. When I was growing up, McDonald’s had a particularly annoying advertising campaign in which Ronald was really pouring on the personality and all I wanted to do was run him over with a bus. Still kinda do. Just give me my Happy Meal, back away, and nobody needs to get hurt.   

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 7:46 AM, Meemfestivefox said:

Hell no...really no interest in seeing that pedo-looking assclown.

Hello please do not say such things on this space.:yeahno:

I haven't met him ever but I like him as a mascot. He is much better than that happy meal face mascot they use now that is far scarier.