Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2020 Resolutions

Janicethelight

@Janicethelight

The section Sugarcube Corner is designated for the discussion of the series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic indirectly. This thread is not doing that. Rather, it is asking a general question that can be applied to anyone. Therefore, it has been moved to General Discussion.

• Brohoof 1

At the moment, my New Year's Resolution for 2020 are:

- Learn to play the guitar

- Trying to be a competitive gamer in Pokemon and Smash Brothers Ultimate

- Playing more video games

- Watch some more anime

- Be more active on the forum

- Make new friends, while continuing to strengthen the friendships I have now

- Try to drink less soda and more water

- Have more confidence in myself

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Hopefully in 2020:

• I'll be much more productive than I was in 2019. In my current position, I honestly feel like that at the least shouldn't be too much to ask.
  • I can find an actual paying job. Gosh dang it, it SUCKS living like this, feeling like a burden on everyone because you can't contribute. I also say this one quite begrudgingly because I KNOW I won't like it and I know the pay will be $#!+, so $#!+ in fact it will feel pathetic for the $#!+ I'd be put through with a boss that wants to turn me into some cog in their machine instead of a human being. That got political and ranty fast.
  • I'll be able to actually communicate with other people. Hah, don't see that happening.
  • I'll play more single-player games. As long as they keep existing... :dry:
  • I'll stop a bad habit I've had for years. I'll leave it at that. :sealed: Don't think I can say what I mean.
  • I'll be better able to express myself to other people, and maybe care less about what they think, subconsciously. Seriously, who should care about me being the G and the + in LGBT+? Who should care if I'm a probably autistic weirdo? Nobody. That's who.
Edited by Dustleeshus

I will try and have a social life. Make friends and so on.

Do well in my classes.

For things at my job to improve. Certain aspects I can’t fix. There are some things that I can however and I wanna improve those. 

If I could meet someone or some people and move out that’d be great.

• Brohoof 1

Resolutions are kind of dumb in my opinion. Because seriously, who actually keeps up with theirs as the year pans out? 

Anyway....I don’t have any resolutions for 2020. I’m gonna just continue being the person I am. :P

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Splashee said:

I am going to stop smoking.

Hide contents

I never smoked, so this was pretty easy. And it is not even 2020 yet! :wacko:

Lol my mom said every new years she's going to quit smoking and she has not yet though she really really needs to....

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Bastian said:

I will try to have more friends and socialize here on the forums.:mlp_yeehaa:

I will make sure that @Blivy, @applesjck, and many more put my name in their friends list!

Ya hear me! I wont rest until its done!

It's done my friend! ;)

• Brohoof 1

I haven't really thought about it since life seems to get in the way.  I think I'll work on being a better person not for others but for myself.

….  Also, make a cloak...  Recently donated blood and I'm thankful it wasn't too cold when I walked home but I think having a nice heavy cloak will make things easier for me.  I also think cloaks should make a huge comeback, they're so cool :coco:

@Janicethelight, She said mine were to get new glasses, get my cavity filled, and challenging myself to go for a whole month, predominantly eating food from a dollar store with the goal of spending as little as possible. There's one out a little ways that has a cold section so I want to see if they sell milk but more importantly butter. I know both locations have shelf safe milk but that stuff is disgusting. Decided it should be possible when I saw that they had tuna and loaves of bread recently introduced.