Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

2 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

I too am looking forward to the fighting tournament. Even if the selection process is random, something tells me that Astral may clash with @Kronos the Revenant, since both ponies now each have a relation to a different mayor. It could make for quite the tension, almost like pitting light against darkness, no offence Cyber Pony. 

When the tourney event happens, I’m looking forward to fighting you. :mlp_smug: Be ready for one persistent opponent. 

2 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Prolly my last post 

Dyny gets pastel sami gets milemko effective immediately 

Luv u all

No rush. Take all the time you need.

The RP will always be here for you, my friend. :coco:

8 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Disregard my last post. I think I'm okay. Apologies, everyone. I'm gonna take today to rest

Go ahead and rest, you probably need it :kindness:

Glad you’re still here and not banned :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Should I be concerned?
I think I made it pretty clear, I cannot see what @Kujamih is saying because I have him blocked and he's not currently welcome here, but he's still posting in here. :huh:
I hope he isn't upsetting anyone. If he is, I humbly apologize and will do something if necessary. I do know a few admins here.
If Kujamih wants to settle this, he probably should find a way to contact me in private instead of posting here, preferably in a way that doesn't include getting a third party (person) involved.

But other then that, I'll trust everyone else to keep me updated if there's any problems. :)

6 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Disregard my last post. I think I'm okay. Apologies, everyone. I'm gonna take today to rest

I'm glad you're still here, but don't force yourself if you still need time to heal or get better. We can be patient. Your health comes first. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I'm glad that you're okay and that you're still here. There's no need to apologize as we completely understand. Just take it easy and rest. *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the love and support, everypony. ♡ I'll keep pressing on for as long as I can!

@GeneralDirection Sorry if the shopping scene was rushed! It was getting super dialogue heavy for what it was and you seemed like you wanted to move on from how you wrote

I'm also out of dialogue for Iron Shoal until the groups reunite. Still not back in my groove I guess

4 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Thanks for the love and support, everypony. ♡ I'll keep pressing on for as long as I can!

@GeneralDirection Sorry if the shopping scene was rushed! It was getting super dialogue heavy for what it was and you seemed like you wanted to move on from how you wrote

I'm also out of dialogue for Iron Shoal until the groups reunite. Still not back in my groove I guess

I thought your reply was just fine. :BrightMacContent: Hope you're feeling better, but if not, no need to rush things on our account.

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart It's fine. Silver would've spent forever in the art supply store if you hadn't moved things along! :D I never planned for there to be so much dialogue, but Silver is still trying to get to know everypony, and he tends to get pretty talkative once he gets going... So you did the right thing for sure. I also knew @Samurai Equine was waiting so that was my cue to speed things up a bit. All good on my end.

• Brohoof 1