Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Kronos the Revenant

Don't worry about it. Because....

@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash@Emerald Heart, @Buck Testa, @ExplosionMare@Windy Breeze 🥧@Astral Vision, @Pastel Heart, @GeneralDirection@CameoShadowness and @Ragland Tiger 

Where are all of you in the RP?
Sorry for not keeping track. I know where Astral, Pastel, GeneralDirection (Silver), Ragland (Bluebell), and Cameo (Beryl) are at because we've been interacting in the RP, but I haven't been doing a good job of keeping tabs on everyone else.
I ask because I am thinking of doing a time skip to the late-evening of the current day. If you all need a little more time to wrap up what you're doing right now, that's fine. I can give you more time to wrap up some stories. I can tell Ragland and Cameo have their own stories in mind, and I have no idea where they are going with it. :twismile: Still, I don't want to rush anyone nor spring a time-skip without any warning, so here you go.

• Brohoof 4

@Samurai Equine

Chelsea and Pencil are still in the ocean but Thundy and Dynamo are out in a field just outside of town. Thundy's teaching Dynamo some magic. Chelsea and Pencil are almost at the Seapony Kingdom, which I'd like to play out. After, they'll make their journey back to town. 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Samurai Equine

Chelsea and Pencil are still in the ocean but Thundy and Dynamo are out in a field just outside of town. Thundy's teaching Dynamo some magic. Chelsea and Pencil are almost at the Seapony Kingdom, which I'd like to play out. After, they'll make their journey back to town. 

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Samurai Equine

At the moment, Dynamo is currently learning magic from Thundy. I guess a time slip is okay, but I guess it’s up to Thundy. I was hoping to learn more magic instead of learning it off screen. :( 

Like I said, there is no rush. I can give you both time to do what you need, but if possible, I'd like it if you could get the ball rolling on these story threads. Maybe hurry them just a little bit, if possible?
There are still some things I need to do as well in the RP before I actually do the time skip, so it's not a complete rush. But if you both can keep me posted and let me know when you're ready, that'd be great.

13 hours ago, Windy Breeze 🥧 said:

@Samurai Equine

Keen Fan and Shadow are at the library while Sundae is st her house along with @Boulder Dash's OC. I am not very active at this roleplay since i have low blood pressure and fever. 

Really? Maybe Keen and Shadow should run into @Ragland Tiger and @CameoShadowness. They are also at the library. :fluttershy:
Also, if you aren't feeling well, you can take a break from the RP. There's no need to force yourself. Your life is important and your health should come first.

• Brohoof 3

I’m really sorry for the late response. I was at work and then got dragged around to so many stores and haven’t had a chance to sit down and relax. Still out, but hope I’ll be home soon. I’m really sorry everyone. 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I’m really sorry for the late response. I was at work and then got dragged around to so many stores and haven’t had a chance to sit down and relax. Still out, but hope I’ll be home soon. I’m really sorry everyone. 

It's okay my friend, take your time. :) This RP isn't going anywhere. Some of us only get to leave one reply each weekday.

I don't really have anything else to say right now.

I finished all of Samurai's parts of the RP, at least until the time skip.

I could do more with Trilby, but right now I'm waiting for @Ragland Tiger and @CameoShadowness to reply.

But mostly, I am waiting for @C. Thunder Dash and @ExplosionMare to finish their side story.

I am thinking either Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be doing the time skip. This should be more than enough time for everyone to find a wrapping up point so we can move on to the late evening portion, and then onto the next day in the RP.

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I could do more with Trilby, but right now I'm waiting for @Ragland Tiger and @CameoShadowness to reply.

But mostly, I am waiting for @C. Thunder Dash and @ExplosionMare to finish their side story.

I am thinking either Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be doing the time skip. This should be more than enough time for everyone to find a wrapping up point so we can move on to the late evening portion, and then onto the next day in the RP.

Sorry I was waiting for @Ragland Tiger

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Samurai Equine

I do wonder what will happen once Samurai assembles the cast in front of the town; it kind of has a 'Final Destination' vibe, almost as if he's planning to prepare the group for their greatest challenge. But hey, that could just be my excitement. :please:

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

I hope it's okay if Thursday can be the time skip. I've just really been busy with work and at home that I haven't had the chance to reply. I feel bad because I feel as if I've been holding everyone up. If so, then I'm really sorry. I hope I can get everything done by then so the time skip will feel natural.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I think once Chelsea and Pencil visit the seaponies, they’ll pretty much be done unless @C. Thunder Dash has something else in mind.

• Brohoof 1