Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your school famous for?

Reecejackox

My High School it's famous for having a work studies, where they have us student work in an actual work-site. "The School that Works" is our motto. 

Our school was known mainly for the band being really good (we actually marched in the Memorial Day Parade in 2015). :P Also our football team was generally pretty solid, lost at the state game one year (in other words, the team one year was the second best in the state in its division).

Edited by Angel_Dust

Our football team was always really good (we got state champions 3 years in a row while I was there), our DECA team has always been incredible (they win state champions pretty much every year), academics were the best in the area (partially thanks to the grading scale pressuring people into trying harder. Imagine getting an 80% on a test and only getting a D+), and since we got a new director, our band has been really good, especially our marching band. If only the director made people audition to go to competitions in marching band. If he did that, the band could actually have a shot at a Bands of America competition, and the people who didn't make the cut could still go to football games and events and such.

• Brohoof 1

My first high school was famous for having a gorgeous building that was over 100 years old, my second high school was famous for its band program, a student making it big in college football, and a celebrity you all know has graduated from there. My middle school was famous for its gang activity, and my primary elementary school was famous for it's giant new playground. It's still one of the biggest ones I've seen, but can't exactly call it new after 16 years can I?

1 minute ago, applesjck said:

I agree, but there were some people that weren’t too happy about it, that’s for sure. :kindness:

Well, I mean....screw the leftists lol. :worry:

• Brohoof 1