Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy sat down and gently picked up Dynamo and put him on his lap, rubbing his back tenderly. "It takes focus Dynamo, it's as if the keyblade has a soul within and it's waiting for your command...you just have to persevere and focus." Thundy stated as he finished rubbing Dynamo's back. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

"My turn to pick, huh?" Trilby thinks about it. "Hmm... Well I do know this one hibachi grill restaurant. It's this very fun place where the chef makes the food in front of you with a big grill! They always put on a show too. Sometimes they juggle the cooking utensils, sometimes the flames shoot up in front of you, so fun to watch! What do you say?" Trilby offers.

@Kronos the Revenant

Final's eyes go wide when they appear, then he jumps about them happily. As Ajax explains their specialties, Final makes a note of everything. "Oh wow... I'd still like to know how you all got your titles, but now I KNOW I can learn so much more! I would love to learn a little bit of light magic, if you can teach me, Gabriel. Who knows; light magic might help me control my time magic. Oh! And Ajax, Kaiser, Krux, I'm not really much of a fighter, but if you can teach me anything to help me protect myself, I'd really appreciate it. I'm going to be a time traveler one day, so anything to help me keep my guard up and be one step ahead of others would be nice~! You never know who I might run into along the way... But I probably don't need any blood magic." Final nervously laughs at that last part, rubbing the back of his head.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

As Dynamo continued to look towards the ground, he blinked as he felt himself being picked up. As he was placed into a sitting position, the blue unicorn was confused as to what was going on. He looked up to see that he was placed in Thundy's lap. He felt a little awkward at first as he wasn't used to this sort of attention/comfort. However, he soon relaxed as Thundy had rubbed his back tenderly. Dynamo continued to listen on as Thundy explained the issue he was facing, before nodding. "I-I understand. I remember in the games that the keyblade chooses its master. So, if I'm to be worthy, then I have to keep trying to call out to it. Since it's like you said on it's waiting for my command." He says as Thundy had finished rubbing his back. Slowly standing up from sitting on his lap, Dynamo turned towards the griffon with a thankful look.

"Thank you for everything, Thundy. I know I'm still trying to get over what had happened, but I feel a little better. I still feel bad for thinking that idea would work, but I have to realize that we all make mistakes. I just need to persevere like you said and try again. However, I got to make sure I know what I'm doing. Otherwise, I'll just end up getting hit if I'm not careful." He chuckled slightly as he tried to lighten the tension of the situation. "Again, thank you for the words and support, Thundy." He says, holding out a hoof for Thundy to take to help the griffon back up. Once Thundy stands up, Dynamo would reach over and pull him into a hug.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy got up and stood all the way up on his two legs since he was still in his anthro form, holding Dynamo’s hoof. He picked Dynamo up holding him like a parent would to a human child and gave him one final gentle hug (for now) and put him back on the ground. “The more you call out to the blade, the more trust it’ll have in you. Thundy said as he extended his talon out towards his blade. It disAppeared from the spot in the ground it was at and reappeared in Thundy’s right talon. Thundy gripped it firmly. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

As he felt Thundy accept his hoof to stand up, Dynamo was caught off guard as the griffon had picked up the blue unicorn. He was lifted off of the ground, before being pulled into a hug. Dynamo was surprised at first, before smiling as he returned the hug. After being placed back onto the ground, Dynamo nodded as he took what Thundy had said to heart. "I guess it means that I'll have to practice more with the keyblade. It'll be a matter of time and patience before I'm able to form a connection." He says, before watching Thundy, who had extended his talon out towards the keyblade. Just like Dynamo was trying to do, the weapon disappeared, before reappearing in the griffon's extended talon. Dynamo's jaw dropped as he didn't expect Thundy to do that. He pouted slightly at first, before a thought occurred to the unicorn. "Hey. I thought you said that you didn't play much of Kingdom Hearts. However, you just did something that was usually seen in the later games. Granted, they were in movie scenes and all. Are you holding out on me in regards to the video game, Thundy?" He asks, giving the griffon a sly, yet playful smirk.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Ehhehe...maybe I know a little more about Kingdom Hearts than you think..." Thundy said rubbing the back of his head with a little hint of a red line across his beak area. He then twirled his keyblade around a little. "So...what's next? Attacks? Defense with the keyblade? Transformations?" Thundy asked. 

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Ragland Tiger

Chelsea could sense the pain and sadness in Bluebelle. She came in for a gentle hug. “It’ll be okay Bluebelle. We will get through this together.” She said holding the hug, letting out a little sniffle herself. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Bluebell couldn't hold it back any longer. She leaned her head on Chelsea and wept softly for several minutes.  She then stepped back, shook her head, and, with a determined look on her face, she said, "N-n-n-no.  I'm not-I'm not g-g-going to let th-th-them g-get the better of m-m-m-me!"  She turned and faced the target,  took careful aim,  and fired.

Spoiler

A small concentrated fireball exploded from her horn and struck the target.  After the steam cleared, she saw that she hit one of the outer rings.  She bowed her head for a moment, and then turned to look back at Chelsea.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Hearing Thundy's explanation caused Dynamo to playfully roll his eyes. Shaking his head with a smile, he watched as the griffon continued to tail the keyblade in his grasp. "Maybe you can tell me more about it sometime. Considering you said you knew about the first game, but I guess there's more to it than just that. I've played most of the games, so I thought I could help you out on some stuff. Since you're helping me, then maybe I can help out, as well." He says, walking over to where his keyblade still lay. He picked it up with a levitation spell, before making his way back over towards the griffon. "Hmm...I was thinking more along the lines of magic. If that's what you meant by attacks, of course. Since I know fighting will have to come naturally with a fighting style. I know of transformations, but I'll have to see if I can do that with the Driver. So, I thought maybe magic will be the next best thing to try out. What do you think?" He asks, wondering what Thundy had thought of the idea.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"That's true. Considering that magic can be used as either diversion or useful strategy to add into your attacks. I believe there's higher level of magic, but I think it might be best to start off with the basics." Dynamo responded, letting the keyblade fall out of his magical grasp. Placing the keyblade in his hoof, he looked back over towards the male griffon. "So, what do you think I should start off with? In terms of magic, I mean."

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Eeyup. Considering there are many different magic types in regards to the series." Dynamo explained, before nodding at the idea towards the training. "Okay. So, either blasts or shields. I'm not entirely sure about stat boosts. Unless you're talking about wind, or aero. Since that's a sort of temporary buff to take less damage. I know the higher level of the spell allows the barrier to deal damage to the enemy." He would say, before extending his hoof that held the keyblade to the side. As if slashing at the air in preparation for a magic attack. "In terms of a blast, what would you recommend for magic? Fire? Thunder? Ice?" He asks, giving options in hopes of gaining some advice. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Fire and ice, huh?" Dynamo wondered aloud, nodding at the mention of using those spell elements before. He held the keyblade forward, pointing towards an open field. Making sure that nobody was in the way of him using his spells. He closed his eyes to concentrate on his magic, but was finding it difficult to conjure up the spells. The end of the blade started to glow a bright light. Almost as if the keyblade was trying to resonate with Dynamo's magic. However, the light soon faded as Dynamo opened his eyes and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "I guess I can't just force the spell to work. I-Is there another way to make the spell appear?" He wasn't sure if it was possible to either feel the warmth or coldness of the element, but he thought it wouldn't hurt to ask the male griffon.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Thuhdy extended out his keyblade and closed his eyes. The tip of the blade started to glow as Thundy gathered some electricity. It was a little unstable at first but as Thundy relaxed, things became stable again. He began to swing and twirl it around as a ball of electricity grew from the tip. Thundy threw his blade into the air and leaped high. He caught the keyblade and came plummeting down fast, slamming the blade hard into the ground causing the ball of electricity to burst with a mighty shockwave. Some sparks could be felt around Dynamo. “You have to dig really deep Dynamo. You can’t have conflicting thoughts or doubts in your mind when you do these spells or else they’d fade. I know you can do it, just focus and don’t let self-doubt get in the way.” Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

As Thundy closed his eyes, Dynamo watched as the griffon's weapon began to glow. Just before it crackled with electricity as he threw the blade into the air. He was about to question his motives, before he leaped after it. Just as he grabbed his weapon, Dynamo backed up a bit as Thundy came plummeting back to the earth. Once the blade slammed into the ground, Dynamo winced as he felt the shockwave travel past and around him. The blue unicorn shivered from the electricity, while parts of his mane stood on end. "That wasn't half bad. I know some games allowed you to mix magic into the attack, but it was mostly used for sending the magic blast at the opponent." Dynamo explained, before listening to Thundy's advice on what to do. Hearing that he had to have no doubts was a bit worrying. He had some worries, but he wasn't sure if it was good to discuss them. However, he knew that he just had to try. With a nod, Dynamo took a deep breath and sighed. "O-Okay. I'll do my best." He responded, before a thought soon occurred to him. "Is it okay if I can have a target to try and hit with the spell? I'm a little worried about messing up the field and wouldn't want to damage anything." 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo smiled as Thundy had summoned a target for him to practice against. It was a simple target, but it was perfect for the blue unicorn to test his abilities. Turning to Thundy, Dynamo gave the griffon a thankful look. "Thanks, Thundy. I'll keep that in mind and do my best." He says, turning back towards the target. He held up the hoof that held the weapon and aimed at the target with keyblade in hoof. He took a deep breath, before concentrating once more on his spell. The keyblade glowed once more, while Dynamo tried to visualize his attack. He imagined a warmth encircling him as the end of the blade glowed an orange-red. When he knew he was ready, he narrowed his gaze as he took aim at the target. "Fire!" He called out as the keyblade launched a fireball. The fireball traveled forth as it was rocketing towards the target. It wasn't a bullseye, but it was close to the middle of the target. The flame wasn't a normal sized flame, but it still managed to hit its mark. Whether it was due to doubt or not being used to the spell was unknown. Dynamo gasped as he grinned, while trying to catch his breath. "I-I did it! The spell actually worked!" 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo chuckled, before smiling as he saw Thundy jump into the air. "Thanks, Thundy. It was a surprise as I didn't think the spell would work, but I'm glad it was able to work out." Dynamo responded as he heard Thundy's compliment. "A part of me? What do you mean, Thundy? How does one know when it comes to an magic element being a part of you?" He asks, a curious look being present upon his expression. Soon, a thought had crossed the gaming unicorn's mind. However, he decided to keep the thought to himself. At least until he tested the ice spell first. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, when an element has become a part of you, you are able to call upon it quickly and have just about mastered control over it. Let's see if that's also the case with ice. Perhaps you could be a dual wielder. Perhaps if you train more, you could unlock more elements and possibly become a tri wielder, or perhaps you could learn to master all the elements. The possibilities are completely endless." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo was surprised as he was told behind the meaning of the element being a part of you. He wondered how one could become a master of an element, but it seemed to be different from what Thundy had mentioned. "Huh. I guess I never really thought about it that way. I guess it's time to find out." He would say, pointing at the target once more. Focusing his magic, he instead thinking differently on his magic. Instead of a feeling of warmth, he instead thought about the feeling of the cold. He almost could feel himself shiver slightly as it seemed he took the expression/idea a bit too literally. However, the gaming unicorn was ready as he took aim at the target ahead of him. Raising the keyblade into the air, he soon brought it back towards the target. "Freeze!" He called out, before the keyblade launched a chunk of ice. It looked to have been an ice ball, but the ball soon broke up into five separate ice shards. Each shard dispersed into a sort of magic blast, before reaching the intended target. Once the attack landed, it looked like the target had turned into a giant snowflake. "Oh, wow. That was cool. No pun intended." He would say, chuckling as the results left him nearly breathless.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Ooh! Looks like you discovered a new move there Dynamo. That's perfect for hitting multiple targets." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity and made several more targets appear. "Try it again, only this time, see if you can direct each individual shard to a single target; five targets, five shards." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo nodded as he heard Thundy's remark. However, the thought he had before had returned to the front of his mind. "You know something, Thundy? I know it might sound strange, but it felt a bit easier when I was using the keyblade. The whole concept of magic, I mean." He explained, before continuing. "I guess the weapon acts as a sort of conductor of sorts in order to launch the spell. Either that, or I guess the magic is possibly concentrated due to the keyblade being from a video game. What do you think?" He asks, shrugging his shoulders as he wasn't entirely sure. He soon took notice of new, moving targets that were lined up for the blue unicorn to practice against.

• Brohoof 2