Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

On 1/15/2021 at 9:05 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Ragland Tiger

"Maybe, though some creatures could wield multiple. Perhaps after this, let's see if we could get together with Thundy. He could perhaps help you with unlocking your power and more on control." Chelsea stated. She then formed a single target from water. "Here, try aiming a fireball at that target. Don't charge too much now." Chelsea advised. 

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

Bluebell nodded affirmatively.  She nervously took a step forward, and planted her hooves firmly on the ground.  After taking a deep breath, she aimed her horn.  When a brief spark ignited from it, she gasped and stopped. "It's-it's okay, Chelsea, I wi-wi-will d-do this," she said. She once again took aim, and then...

Boom!

Spoiler

The force of the blast from her horn knocked Bluebell airborne for several yards before her body smacked the ground.  The fireball she launched nicked the edge of the target and continued for a long distance before hitting the ground, expiring in a fiery plume.  "Oooow!", Bluebell said, struggling painfully to get back up.  "Th-th-that wasn't exa-exactly what I-I-I had in m-m-mind!"

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Chelsea ended up jumping out the way with quite the loud squawk, which could be heard by Thundy, Dynamo and Pencil. 

“Jeez...you really need to work on that control Bluebelle. Chelsea said walking over to Bluebelle and helped her up. She used her water abilities to reset the target. “Here...watch.” Chelsea said as she gathered some water energy and made a water ball. It hovered just above her talon. She then hurled the water ball at the target nailing the bullseye. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

As Dynamo was listen to Thundy's explanation towards the next lesson, Dynamo's ears perked as he heard a loud boom. He covered his ears as the noise echoed throughout the area, while looking over towards where the source of the noise was coming from. He soon laid eyes on the sight where Bluebell and Chelsea were practicing. However, what Dynamo saw was Bluebell, who was sent airborne and flew several yards. Just as she hit the ground, Dynamo gasped as he quickly got up from his seat. "Oh, no! Bluebell!" He exclaimed, making a mad dash over towards where she had fallen. It took him some time as she was far away, but Dynamo had managed to reach their location. "Bluebell? Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" He asks, concern and worry were present in his expression. He wanted to hold her like she did to him, but he saw that Chelsea had already helped the unicorn mare to her hooves. 

• Brohoof 3

@Ragland Tiger

Upon making his way over towards the unicorn mare, Dynamo took notice of Bluebell, who walked over towards him. He was caught off guard as she threw her forelegs around his neck, but he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her back. Effectively holding her and pulling her close. He unintentionally nuzzled her cheek with his cheek as he let out a comforting sigh. He was worried for her safety, but he was thankful that she was okay. He immediately pulled his head back in surprise at what Bluebell had said. "S-Sweetheart?" Hearing that caused his cheeks to warm up in a blush. He wasn't mad that he was called that and it wasn't a bad thing. He just wasn't expecting to be called that and for Bluebell to say that. "I-I'm glad to know that you're okay, B-Belle. I heard the loud explosion and the next thing I knew I saw you flying. I was really worried about you that I started rushing over to make sure that you were okay." He says, remembering what had happened during the cart race. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Pencil’s ears twitched as a sudden boom sounded in the distance. Pencil craned her neck but was unable to see what the cause of the noise was. She could only see Chelsea and Dynamo rush towards the sound. Curiously, she went over to see what all the fuss was about.

Pencil gasped as she realized that the boom had been caused by Bluebell. From what she could gather by what everyone was saying, it seemed that some magical mishap had caused her to fly backwards quite a few feet. Pencil hoped this incident didn’t cause severe harm like the last one did during the kart race.

“Bluebell, are you okay? Do you need any help?” Pencil offered. She tried her best to hide the worried tone in her voice.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare

Thundy ran over to Bluebelle and Chelsea still with his keyblade in hand. “Is she alright. Sheesh if that was Bluebelle, she really has to learn how to control that power.” Thundy said. 

“And sensing Bluebelle’s power level, that was just about only half of her power. Bluebelle said she could destroy a city with one of those.” Chelsea stated. 

“Damn!“ Thundy explained. “Language Thundy...” Chelsea stated. “Sorry, hehe, but seriously, that power could be absolutely dangerous. Thank goodness no one was in the way of that explosion.” Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Pencil’s ears twitched as a sudden boom sounded in the distance. Pencil craned her neck but was unable to see what the cause of the noise was. She could only see Chelsea and Dynamo rush towards the sound. Curiously, she went over to see what all the fuss was about.

Pencil gasped as she realized that the boom had been caused by Bluebell. From what she could gather by what everyone was saying, it seemed that some magical mishap had caused her to fly backwards quite a few feet. Pencil hoped this incident didn’t cause severe harm like the last one did during the kart race.

“Bluebell, are you okay? Do you need any help?” Pencil offered. She tried her best to hide the worried tone in her voice.

"I'll be okay, Pencil, Sweetie.  My p-p-pride was hurt more-more than any-any-anything else," said Bluebell.

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Thundy's voice was getting closer. Upon hearing if she was okay, Dynamo nodded with a smile. "Thankfully, Bluebell is okay. She was just sore from the explosion and knock back." He would say, before wincing at the mention of Thundy being blunt. "I mean, I wouldn't put it like that. It just shows that Bluebell has a lot of potential. I can understand that practicing to get it all under control is important, but at least she's not alone."  He says, looking back at said mare. "I'm not the best when it comes to magic too. It's a long story, but I'll definitely tell you later, if you want. The thing I'm trying to say is that you and I are in this together. So, we can learn through this together." He says, before realizing that he still had his arms around her back. He let go and pulled back from the hug. However, he stayed close to Bluebell, but made sure to give her space. 

"Hey, Chelsea. I would say that Thundy should get a pass. I think there's a dam over there. See?" He says, as he heard what appeared to be bad language from Thundy, However, Dynamo looked over to what appeared to be an actual dam being built by beavers. "At any rate, it's good that we are in an open field. It gives us enough room to train and practice spells. Just in case things get a little chaotic." He explained, taking notice of Bluebell calling Pencil 'sweetie.' He wasn't mad that someone else got a nickname from Bluebell. He was confused as he wasn't sure if everyone was called those nicknames by Bluebell, or if what she said to him was different and/or an exception. He supposed he would have to ask her about it later. Hearing that her pride was hurt, he placed a comforting fore hoof upon her shoulder. "Trust me. It probably wasn't as bad as what happened to me earlier. Trying to power bind to a trading card wasn't what I exactly had in mind. It was still an interesting experience though." He chuckled as he hoped he was helping in cheering her up.

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Thundy tapped his keyblade on the ground. "Anyway, shall we resume? I'm ready when you are." Thundy stated. 

Chelsea sort of hugged Bluebelle. "Hey it's alright...it's a learning experience." Chelsea stated. "Anyway, I think you may need a limiter ring on your horn for now. I've heard some teachers at Celestia's school for gifted Unicorns use them to help foals control their magic." Chelsea said gathering some water energy and forming a limiter ring from water. Chelsea set it to 25%, which meant Bluebelle was limited to using only 25% of her power. "Try this." Chelsea said holding out the limiter ring for Bluebelle. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare @PawelS

Dynamo blinked as he heard the clanging noise of the chain hitting the keyblade that Thundy had held. He was about to ask if the keyblade Thundy had held was the blue unicorn's. Upon further inspection, his keyblade was left on the ground from when he went to run over towards Bluebell. "Hey, Thundy? I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you have the keyblade too? I mean, I was able to summon it from my belt, but I'm surprised that you were able to summon it too." He says, while another thought soon occurred to the gaming unicorn. "Also, do we have to head back over towards the other part of the field?" He asks, while knowing that Bluebell still had training to attend to with Chelsea. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"It's the real one alright..." Thundy said as he held the keyblade out for Dynamo. "I may not know as much about Kingdom Hearts as you do, but the Kingdom Key holds a place in my memories. You see, the biggest reason why I'm able to do all that you can do is that my abilities have a strong connection with all my memories. Every new game I play, creates a new memory that I can draw from. I still haven't given this an official name. I can't do anything with games I haven't played...and for some...I have to dig really...really...deep." Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo felt disheartened as he heard that the keyblade Thundy held was real. While he thought it was cool that the griffon could do it too. He wondered how it was possible for it to happen without a belt. That all changed, however, once he heard the griffon mention about his memories. "Memories?" He repeated, while listening to Thundy's explanation. Realization had dawned upon the gaming unicorn as he saw things in a new perspective. "I never knew memories could play a part like that. I guess it makes sense since I have to think of the ability or weapon I want to summon." He would say, learning that there were limits to some games, while having to dig deep for certain memories. "I think I get what you mean. It's just like the Dialga and the Pokeball you summoned earlier. You mentioned that it looked real, but it was mostly a projection. So, that must mean that it takes a lot of concentration, digging deep for the memory and a lot of magic to make possible." He says, looking over at the keyblade he left over on the other side of the field. "I guess its' time for us to get back to training, as well." He says, beginning to head back to their original spot on the training field. Before he started making his way back, he turned his head to the side as he glanced over to Bluebell. "Good luck on your training, Bluebell! Just don't give up and do your best! I believe in you and I know you'll be able to do this!" He called out to her, while giving the bespectacled mare a reassuring smile.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Oh yes. I could bring a common pokemon like Pikachu or even Arcanine here, but for legendaries, I have to retort to making projections. I'd fall out if I even dared to try to bring a legendary to reality, especially with the wide array of types they are. And with weapons, the amount of focus it takes to summon them to reality, depends on who originally wielded the weapon and the power within the weapon. Basic swords like the ones from Fire Emblem are very easy to summon to reality. However, weapons like this keyblade here, and other variants of it take a lot more focus, and energy too." Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

The staff member is happy to take the photo. They've probably had other ponies bringing in their cameras for group shots. Trilby happily stands next to Shadow as the photo is taken. Afterwards, the staff member gives Shadow her camera back.

When that's over, Trilby begins to turn around, leaving the jackalope with the staff. "Well, that was fun. And I feel better now that I've walked around a bit. Did you enjoy it? We should probably get lunch now before we go to the final part of our date."

• Brohoof 2

On 1/17/2021 at 8:41 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

"Anyway, I think you may need a limiter ring on your horn for now. I've heard some teachers at Celestia's school for gifted Unicorns use them to help foals control their magic." Chelsea said gathering some water energy and forming a limiter ring from water. Chelsea set it to 25%, which meant Bluebelle was limited to using only 25% of her power. "Try this." Chelsea said holding out the limiter ring for Bluebelle.

Bluebell recognized it right away, before Chelsea explained it.  A little tear came out of her eye as she reached over with her hoof and tried hard to not cry openly when she placed it on her horn.  When she was a foal, one of her teachers used  a limiter ring not unlike a dunce cap, as a way of shaming her, even though that wasn't its purpose. She looked at Chelsea, trying to hide her pain with a smile. "L-l-let's do th-this," she said.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
Style -Voice is choice

@Samurai Equine

Shadow smiled, a parrot on her head as the picture is taken. The guide soon gave back her camera, to which she muttered a thank you for their help.

34 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

"Well, that was fun. And I feel better now that I've walked around a bit. Did you enjoy it? We should probably get lunch now before we go to the final part of our date."

Shadow smiled “I think it's your turn to choose what restaurant we are going to visit" she told Trilby, “besides, we've been going to places based In my opinions, which seemed to be unfair to be a date”

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo's eyes widened as they shined brightly in surprise. Being able to summon common Pokemon would be amazing, but he could see that there were limits and/or risks involved. "It makes me wonder if I'll be able to summon Pokemon too. I guess that's something to test in the future. Although, I guess summoning a legendary Pokemon can be crossed off of the list. I wouldn't want to mess up anything in regards to time, space, and other things that the legendary's are known for." He chuckled slightly with a sheepish grin, before a thought came to Dynamo. "Is it possible to create a Pokemon, but to change its size in height? I know it might sound crazy, but could it happen in theory?" He had an idea he'd have to try in the future, but he thought it'd be safe to ask. "I can imagine that. If you wanted to summon Dante's weapon, the Rebellion, then it would take a lot of focus. Considering that blade was Dante's trusted companion, as well as his go to weapon for taking on enemies." He says, recalling the Devil May Cry games. "I never really considered that most weapons and the wielder would reach into the territory of difficulty. I wonder if the Game Driver follows that train of thought, or if it doesn't matter. I guess we'll have to test things out when it comes to using the belt more and more. Thanks for letting me know about all of this, Thundy. It's actually pretty interesting hearing about all of this."

As he was getting closer to their original spot on the field, an idea soon crossed Dynamo's mind. He had a curious, yet worried look on his face. Almost wondering if Thundy would consider trying this idea. "Hey, Thundy?" He asks, starting and hoping to get the male griffon's attention. "I know this might sound odd or crazy, but can you help me out with something?" He fidgeted his front hooves as he was trying to figure out the right way to put his next words together. "Would it be possible for you to hit me with your keyblade? I know you might think I'm acting crazy, but I wanted to test something. If that's okay, that is." He wasn't sure if this plan would work, but there was only one way to find out.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, I'd have to combine, which means I'd first have to summon the pokemon and then make it grow to the size you want it. It shouldn't put that much stress on my body." Thundy said. He suddenly heard Dynamo asking him to attack him with his keyblade. "Uhm...sure...?" Thundy said with an insecure tone, getting into a fighting pose. He charged at Dynamo and leaped into the air, going for large side swing attack. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"I see. I'll definitely have to keep that idea in mind. I didn't think something like that was possible, but it seems like a cool theory to test in the future." Dynamo responded with a nod and smile. Upon hearing that Thundy was okay with the idea. Albeit, he sounded unsure with the tone the gaming unicorn had heard. Taking a few steps back until they were a few feet away. Dynamo held out a hoof to the side, before seeing Thundy getting into a fighting pose. Once he began to charge, Dynamo tried to concentrate as he tried to will his keyblade back towards him. Try as he might, nothing seemed to have been working. He even tried to use his magic to try and have the keyblade teleport to him. However, nothing seemed to have been working as Thundy soon leaped into the air. Dynamo didn't have enough time to jump out of the way. The only thing he could do was throw his two front hooves in front of him, while bracing for the impending impact.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy saw that Dynamo couldn't do anything, and pulled a last second teleportation. He reappeared with a poof behind Dynamo in a relaxed pose. "Hmmm, what exactly were you trying to do? Initiate a counter, call forth something?" Thundy asked. looking at Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

”Hmm,” Kronos said out loud to Finn, “I dont know, depends on what they think. Guys?”

His four spirits manifested themselves to Finn. 

“Alright alright,” Kaiser said, “I’ll behave myself.”

”Good,” Gabriel told him, “We dont want to put this child’s life in danger again.”

”So kid,” Ajax said, “We all have our own fields of expertise. So, to narrow it down, lemme tell you who specializes in what: Kaiser is the most ancient of us all. Any information you want to learn about you inquire him. I am rather knowledgeable in defensive magic. Gabriel is adept in light and healing magic. Krux is a master close quarters combatant. He and Kaiser can also teach you a little bit about blood magic.”

• Brohoof 3

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo closed his eyes and winced as there wasn't anything he could do. He gritted his teeth as he awaited for the incoming attack. However, nothing had occurred. Dynamo slowly opened an eye to see that Thundy was nowhere to be seen. He jumped in shock as it seemed that the male griffon was standing right behind him. Dynamo quickly turned in his spot, while shaking from the fact that he almost had taken a swing/strike from the keyblade. "I-I..." He stuttered out as he almost felt his life flash before his eyes. His legs becoming visibly weak as he felt lightheaded. "...I-I think I need to s-sit down." He says, promptly falling back and taking a seat. He tried taking deep breaths as he tried to calm his heart rate. 

A few moments had passed as the gaming unicorn managed to regain his composure. He reached up to wipe his eyes with his right fore-hoof. He could imagine he was crying in fear of doing something that might have been foolish and/or dangerous. "I-I'm sorry I asked you to do that. I know that probably isn't the best idea I could have asked. I hope Bluebell and the others hadn't seen that." He sighed, looking towards the grassy terrain with shame upon his facial expression. He didn't blame Thundy as he had asked him to follow through on the idea. Who he truly was mad at was himself as he had done something that could have gotten him hurt. "I remember seeing something in the movie scenes of the game. In it, there are moments that the wielder is able to call their keyblade back. In the off chance that they were knocked away, or something along those lines. I'm not sure if it's based on distance or if it's based on the connection between keyblade and wielder. I was honestly trying to see if I could have it teleported to me without using a levitation spell."

• Brohoof 2