Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

Pencil recoiled as a strange creature from the ground emerged and began to growl. She backed up slowly, afraid it would come to attack her. However, upon hearing Thundy’s explanation, she relaxed once she realized the creature was fake.

While Dynamo and Thundy were rambling about the origins of the creature, water Pencil reappeared and landed on real Pencil’s muzzle. Real Pencil went crossed-eyed again, not expecting water Pencil’s sudden appearance. Chelsea giggled at the scene and real Pencil would have joined in had she not been worried about water Pencil tipping over. She instead smiled with her eyes at the humorous scene and watched water Pencil jump around with an unfocused gaze.

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

"Alright, so let's go over something really cool called power binding. It's somewhat self explanatory, so I'll show you how it's done with this..." Thundy said gathering some electricity. He made his Dark Magician Yu Gi Oh card appear. He pinched it tightly against the borders as he gathered a load of electricity and let some of it leak out. The Dark Magician card started to glow and so did Thundy. The ground began to tremble a little. Suddenly, Thundy appeared to be sucked into the card in the blink of an eye. The card started to fall to the ground slowly like a feather. But...three seconds later, Thundy soared out of the card wearing the same attire as the Dark Magician, having it's abilities. The face of the Yu Gi Oh card was now blank. Thundy twirled the staff and went into a fighting pose. "And there you have it. So, before you try...hmmm, wait a minute, remember that Chimera monster you summoned in the game? Would you perhaps wanna try power binding with that?" Thundy asked as the Dark Magician. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger, @Kronos the Revenant

Dynamo's explanation didn't quite make too much sense to Final. "...Video game? Is that for Atari or Odyssey? Eh, nevermind. It's future stuff anyways."

For now, he holds on to Kronos' pauldron tightly, happy to be elevated. "Yay! Anything. Everything! I want to see as much of this town as you can show me, Mr. Kronos!" Final says.

However, before they depart, Final turns to everyone else. "Hope you don't mind if I go exploring with Kronos for a while. Good luck with your training, Mr. Dynamo! Bye Pencil, Bluebell, Chelsea, Thundy, Tree, and Nopony! I'll be back soon!" Final gives them all a goodbye wave.

@Windy Breeze

Trilby nods. Seems they are both on the same page. As for the nature walk, the petting zoo area is mostly little creatures. Fruit bats, bunnies, ducks, etc. However, if you are brave enough, the staff might let you feed one of the bigger animals, like the lions. Trilby shrugs and decides to carefully pet one of the jackalopes they have.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Chelsea turned and saw Final leaving with Kronos. "See you later Final. I hope you enjoy your tour with Kronos." Chelsea said as she waved. Thundy thought he heard something. It appeared that Final was leaving with Kronos. "Oh, looks like Kronos is gonna take Final on a tour." Thundy stated still as the Dark Magician. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

As the training got underway, Dynamo tilted his head as he heard Thundy's term. "Power...binding? I hope you can forgive me if I've never heard of something like this before." He responded, a blank expression that soon turned into confusion was present on his face. He soon took notice of a trading card being held in Thundy's talon, before electricity began to gather. Dynamo could feel the ground beginning to tremble slightly, while stones began to clatter from the shake. The blue unicorn's jaw dropped slightly as the male griffon had just disappeared into the card. He was about to call out to Thundy in alarm, but stopped as the griffon in question had reappeared. The only difference was that he was wearing the outfit of the Dark Magician card. As he looked to the source of the card, the image itself was completely blank. "How did you manage to do that, Thundy? I mean, I know that's the Dark Magician as he's one of the most iconic cards in Yu-Gi-Oh. Even so, I'm not sure how you were able to do that." He says, while trying to remember the Chimera Thundy had mentioned. "Chimera? I-I'm sorry, but I don't..." He stopped as it was all starting to come back to him.

He remembered when he received the Game Code, as well as fusing the Gazelle and Berfomet he drew together to make Chimera. "...wait. I think I remember. Although, I-I'm not sure if it's possible to fuse with a trading card." He says, unsure if he was capable of the sort of feat Thundy had demonstrated. He looked over to Final, who had mentioned what he assumed to be video game consoles. "I would say kind of, but it also kind of confusing. Let's just say that it would probably lead to future stuff and I wouldn't want to cause any spoilers." He explained with a sheepish chuckle. As Final began to leave with Kronos, Dynamo smiled with a nod as he returned the wave. "Thank you for the support Finn! We'll see you soon!" He exclaimed, opting to use the name Finn in case anyone was around, who knew of Final Premonition.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Pencil felt a strange buzzing in her hooves as the ground began to quake. She was about to ask what happened but quickly realized that the small earthquake came from Thundy. He was attempting a spell with what looked like a playing card. Pencil was unsure how one little card would be able to do much. When Thundy disappeared, she realized it had a lot more power than she assumed. She wondered after a moment if she should call out to him but thankfully, he reappeared mere seconds later.

“Wow, that looks like some complex magic!” Pencil reveled to Thundy. “How long did it take you to learn that?”

Before her question could be answered, Finn waved goodbye to everyone as he departed. Pencil gave a quick wave back before he went out of view. Once he was nothing but a speck to Pencil’s eyes, she turned her attention back towards the magic lesson. She wondered what other kinds of mystical things Thundy could do.

"Well, it took a lot of practice and a lot of failed attempts. Sometimes I'd not bind correctly and other times I'd get stuck in the Dark Magician Dimensional Pocket, in simpler terms, I'd get stuck in the card and have to find a way to get out." Thundy stated as he picked up the faceless card and reversed the spell. He came back as his normal self, the Dark Magician card returning to its original state. 

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo couldn't help, but nod in agreement to Pencil's remark. "It does look pretty complex, but it seems pretty interesting. I can imagine it must have taken a good amount of time. A spell like that isn't probably created within a day or a week." He would say, before his jaw dropped at the mention of failed attempts. He understood that practice made perfect, but the mention of being stuck in a card sounded frightening. "If you were stuck in a trading card, then how were you able to get out? It's not that I don't want to try the spell now from hearing that, but you can understand that it's kind of disheartening. That, or it sounds risky when it comes to someone who hasn't tried the spell before." He explained, running a hoof through his mane.

• Brohoof 2

"Well, All I had to do was create a temporary portal that allowed me to escape the pocket dimension. It doesn't take as much as when I travel from Earth to Equestria, oh man, that dimension tearing spell takes quite the toll on my body." Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Hmm...I guess that makes sense. I don't know if there's a spell that helps to create a portal in conjunction towards a pocket dimension." Dynamo responded, rubbing his chin with his left hoof in curiosity. With a shrug of his shoulders, he decided to leave well enough alone. "I guess the magic drain is very taxing. I'm guessing you can't go from Equestria to this Earth very often." He wondered, before taking a look at the griffon. "So, what do you think? Should I still give this spell a try, or would it seem a bit risky?"

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, if anything goes wrong, I'll help you out. First, pick a card you want to power bind with. Would you like to do it with that Chimera, or would you want to try it with a different card?" Thundy asked as he gathered some electricity and made his Yu Gi Oh Card Binder appear. He held it in his talons. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Well, that's a relief." Dynamo responded with a small sigh. "I wouldn't want to get stuck or have something bad happen. I know it's always good to give some things a try, but you can't help in feeling concerned, you know?" He asks, before shaking his head at the Chimera. "It would be cool to power bind to the Chimera, but I might pass on that. If I had a second head, then I wouldn't want to argue with myself for control." He chuckled, looking at the card binder that had suddenly appeared. Skimming through each page slowly, Dynamo's eyes glossed over each and every card that was available. His breath caught in his throat as his gaze suddenly stopped at a card in particular. "This one. That's the card I want to try." He says, pointing to the card known as Stardust Dragon. "I know I might not be able to get the spell to work as it seems like a spell more fit to you, but I still want to try."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Shadow smiled when Trilby went for the Jackalope. She looked around for an animal to pet, she did not want small, not big, just the normal size.

She scanned the area around them, until her eyes rests on a antelope, its back facing her as it grazed nonchalantly on a carpet of grass nearby. She approached the quadrupled and began petting its back.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo blinked as he gave Thundy a look of concern and confusion. "Why do you say that? Is there something wrong with the card?" He asks, hoping he didn't make a mistake. "I-I'm sorry about that. It's just that I've played some cards when I was into the game. When the game first introduced Synchro monsters, Stardust Dragon was pretty much one of my favorites." He gave a sheepish grin and chuckle.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, Stardust Dragon is quite the powerful monster, so it will take a lot of energy out of you Dynamo. You may not be able to hold it for so long...but who knows, it's worth the try anyway." Thundy said getting the Stardust Dragon card for Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo felt a bead of sweat trickle down the side of his face. Hearing that this would take a lot of energy was a bit worrying, but it was still worth a try. "Thanks for the warning, but better to try than to not at all." He says, watching as Thundy started getting the card for the blue unicorn. "So...what am I supposed to do, exactly? I mean, how do you know if the spell is working or not?" He asks, wondering how Thundy had managed to perform the spell.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"So in order to get this spell to work, you must concentrate and calm your energy. You have to allow your energy to flow into the card and call forth the power of the Stardust Dragon within. You must enter the Stardust Dragon Dimensional Pocket in order to merge its energy with you, thus transforming you into the Stardust Dragon" Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

As he listened to the griffon's explanation, Dynamo blinked as he felt somewhat confused. He knew he had to stay calm and concentrate, but how would he be able to enter the dimensional pocket. "O-O...kay. I'll give it a go." He would say, unsure of what could or would happen. He just hoped that he would be okay during this training lesson. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Upon being presented the card, Dynamo levitated said card over towards him in a levitation spell. With a deep breath, he let out a shaky sigh. "Okay. Here we go." His horn began to glow as he tried to concentrate on the card. All the while, trying to see if he could open up the dimension pocket. At the current moment, he couldn't really sense anything. "H-how am I doing, Thundy? Am I anywhere close to this pocket?" He asks, while trying to concentrate.

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo wasn't sure if Thundy's explanation was helpful, or if he was being a bit vague. However, he decided to trust the griffon as he continued to concentrate on the power binding. A few moments had passed, before the card began to slightly glow white. Opening his eyes to inspect the card, Dynamo smiled slightly as it seemed like he was able to have done it. "O-Okay. Now I just have to keep it going and touch the card right?" He asks, moving his hoof over towards the card. The only problem was that the glow was fading on and off as the connection wasn't strong enough. As he placed his hoof upon the trading card, Dynamo felt as if something was wrong. The blue unicorn wasn't glowing white alongside the card, but received a shock as he was suddenly launched a few feet backwards. He soon landed on his back as it seemed like he was in a daze. His mane was dissolved from the static shock, while his rear leg had twitched occasionally from the zap. The Stardust Dragon card was released from the levitation spell as it slowly floated downwards. Until landing upon the ground where Dynamo once stood. "Ugh...d-did anyone get the number of that taxi? H-Huh? A-Anyone? Whoo! Look at all the pretty colors." He sat up, while trying to look around as if he was hit, before falling back towards the ground as his eyes began to spin.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Oh shoot!" Thundy yelped as he ran over to Dynamo. Chelsea gasped as she heard the shock and ran over to Dynamo. Chelsea rested a talon on Dynamo, letting a slow and gentle flow of healing water energy flow through Dynamo, healing him of any wounds and restoring his mane to the way it was. "Your connection was too weak. You needed to push a little more or else the bind would reject...just like what happened..." Thundy stated. "You good?" Chelsea asked. 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo wasn't sure if Thundy's explanation was helpful, or if he was being a bit vague. However, he decided to trust the griffon as he continued to concentrate on the power binding. A few moments had passed, before the card began to slightly glow white. Opening his eyes to inspect the card, Dynamo smiled slightly as it seemed like he was able to have done it. "O-Okay. Now I just have to keep it going and touch the card right?" He asks, moving his hoof over towards the card. The only problem was that the glow was fading on and off as the connection wasn't strong enough. As he placed his hoof upon the trading card, Dynamo felt as if something was wrong. The blue unicorn wasn't glowing white alongside the card, but received a shock as he was suddenly launched a few feet backwards. He soon landed on his back as it seemed like he was in a daze. His mane was dissolved from the static shock, while his rear leg had twitched occasionally from the zap. The Stardust Dragon card was released from the levitation spell as it slowly floated downwards. Until landing upon the ground where Dynamo once stood. "Ugh...d-did anyone get the number of that taxi? H-Huh? A-Anyone? Whoo! Look at all the pretty colors." He sat up, while trying to look around as if he was hit, before falling back towards the ground as his eyes began to spin.

"Dynamo!", Bluebell screamed and ran over to him.  A powerful white spark exploded form her horn, and an angry red beam burned a hole through the card.   She held on to Dynamo and looked back up at Thundy and Chelsea.

• Brohoof 1