Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC

TBD

17 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Hey guys I am super sorry about the lack of posting from me. I have been going through an episode of depression and recently began physical therapy for an old shoulder injury. I will try to get one up by the weekend and if I do disappear again @TBD 🚬

Could just say kriz is doing a side thing so I dont hold this up

Don't worry about at all! And I hope you're feeling better man!

@Canteen_the_unstable @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Buck Testa @Goat-kun

Aright guys here's a plan for the upcoming RP. I want to first start off with saying we're coming close to spiting into two groups. So before we do that, write up whatever you need to for your characters before we split and get to the gritty part of the story.

@Buck Testa I know you're still in dealing with your new job so don't worry about it!  The team your character will be with will try to include Dr. Prosthesis without having you falling behind. So I'm asking @Drago Ryder and @Canteen_the_unstable (including myself) to not forget to include Dr. P during Buck's absent until they return to RP of course. It doesn't have to big or anything. Example "Dr. P following them to meet the hero". Like mentioning Dr.P so he won't be like out of the story.  You guys don't have to do all the time, only when you necessary need to. Moreover, I will be also RP as the local Hero "The Maskar" for Kriz's team to get the story moving for their side. 

My team Briz's team, will be rp in the Villain  Side story section. 

I will let you all knows when it's time to split!

On 9/26/2020 at 11:51 AM, Goat-kun said:

@TBD 🚬 We don't need to discuss our cover story in-game. It can be something that was discussed before landing.

Noted

and also, @Canteen_the_unstable, @dragon4111 @Drago Ryder @Buck Testa we're going undercover as a big rich family when being outside our "hero Job", :oh_golly: This is just for fun to pick a role within the family. Beezlebub could be the father lol. 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/4/2020 at 7:36 AM, Goat-kun said:

Robin (daughter) is going to be around dad and "uncle"  ;)

On 10/1/2020 at 3:35 PM, dragon4111 said:

@TBD 🚬

I call the role of Uncle.

LMAO yes!

30 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Is it my turn I am lost

we're not doing orders anymore, anyone is welcome now to post when they feel they're ready to post :)

• Brohoof 1

On 10/10/2020 at 8:27 AM, Goat-kun said:

One of these days we should probably land the plane.

we're stuck in the loop, find only in...... the twilight Zone.

Should I go ahead and make another post where we land? or should wait for anyone to put out their last thoughts before we land? @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Goat-kun @Canteen_the_unstable @Buck Testa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 7:01 PM, Goat-kun said:

@TBD 🚬

Just a quick question: is this place going to be our HQ? If that is so, will we be able to interact with members of the other team within the house inside both threads or just the main thread?

sorry for the late reply! 

the place is going to be our HQ. and Yes you guys are allowed to talk with the other members in the both of the thread. Just as long you mentioned that person who you're going to talk to so they know to reply. Because i know it would be hard to keep track with two threads 

48 minutes ago, TBD 🚬 said:

sorry for the late reply! 

the place is going to be our HQ. and Yes you guys are allowed to talk with the other members in the both of the thread. Just as long you mentioned that person who you're going to talk to so they know to reply. Because i know it would be hard to keep track with two threads 

I'm fine with either the dinner or split then. In our team's case we'd probably need to do a time skip since the boat party is in three days unless you want to include shopping for clothes or have something else in mind before that event.

20 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

I'm fine with either the dinner or split then. In our team's case we'd probably need to do a time skip since the boat party is in three days unless you want to include shopping for clothes or have something else in mind before that event.

if we're going to do time skipped, I guess that would be fine but at the same time I also want to give some room for story to grow. But I assumed our team is the most active one and will have no problem with any delays. While the other group, I'm a bit worry since Drago, aren't responsive, let alone haven't been online since. I assumed it would take him a while to get back. So maybe we should try to make some adjustment around their absent, to move forward with the RP. SInce honestly since they haven't been on, and I get it that he's prob busy now irl, it's not fair for you guys and myself to wait for them. So i think we should move forward. Perhaps we do not need to split into teams, since @Canteen_the_unstable would be by himself if we do.

@Buck Testa are you still interests in the RP?

On 12/3/2020 at 6:54 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

if we're going to do time skipped, I guess that would be fine but at the same time I also want to give some room for story to grow. But I assumed our team is the most active one and will have no problem with any delays. While the other group, I'm a bit worry since Drago, aren't responsive, let alone haven't been online since. I assumed it would take him a while to get back. So maybe we should try to make some adjustment around their absent, to move forward with the RP. SInce honestly since they haven't been on, and I get it that he's prob busy now irl, it's not fair for you guys and myself to wait for them. So i think we should move forward. Perhaps we do not need to split into teams, since @Canteen_the_unstable would be by himself if we do.

@Buck Testa are you still interests in the RP?

We can still have Kriz be invited to the party separately because he owns a big company. As far as our team is concerned: after Robin's done playing cable guy he'll probably want to hit the town in order to buy your outfits.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 12:31 PM, Goat-kun said:

We can still have Kriz be invited to the party separately because he owns a big company. As far as our team is concerned: after Robin's done playing cable guy he'll probably want to hit the town in order to buy your outfits.

God sorry, I had finals last week and exhausted. And we could have Kriz be the one to be our extra eyes during the party making sure everything is going smoothly. I will make an post this week and also if anyone is interested in make a post too before we start do so!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Canteen_the_unstable @Buck Testa @Goat-kun @Drago Ryder @dragon4111

Hello everyone, I want to bring everyone's attention regrading this RP. It appear so that most of the members here are not online as much as they used too. And I understand that sometime real life gets the best of us and I sure do not want to make this like burden for our fellow Role Players. For those who are still participating and active, thank you for all the time you put into this RP in order to keep it alive and going!  While I hate to say that it is possible we might have to pause a bit in a middle of our RP, there's a possibility that it may resume! Therefore I'm reopening spots for any new members to join us and we shall work around it with these new comers.  Thank you again for participating and contributing to this RP, we had fun planning and role playing! For those who are still interests to stick around, I will much  appreciated  if you would  let me know! Just be aware though we will not be continuing the story just yet.  I'm pausing this RP for a while until if there's new members coming in or when it's time to reopen. So I would appreciated your patients once again! Thank you all again and for the understanding!

Up to this day and forth, this RP is now officially reopen

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (REOPEN) OOC