Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funniest Moment(s) In The G4 Series

Venomous

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Over a Barrel is incredibly underrated when it comes to comedy. There's the train scene, Rainbow sneaking around, Pinkie's amazingly awkward song, the pie fight, and so much more. It's classic.

• 3 months later...

AJ: "I hope it's not a sore subject, but you mind explaining why ya'll went quiet in the first place?"

Autumn Blaze: "It's a long story."

AJ: "You;d rather not talk about it?"

AB: "No."

AJ "I under-"

AB: "I'd rather siiiing!" *jazz hooves and twirl*

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

To Where and Back Again should've just been about Trixie and Discord. They carry the episode. And Trixie in general is amazing. She carries every episode she's in.

The fake suns in Horse Play are amazing.

I think the first Evil Enchantress is funnier than the second in Bridle Gossip. It's so awkward.

And so many others.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-05-02 at 2:39 PM, Splashee said:

In a kinda weaker episode from Nick Confalone, "The Maud Couple", we have a scene that breaks out laughter because of Tara Strong's excellent performance:

880852946_TheMaudCouple-Ineverlearnedtoread.thumb.jpg.0abea1b887f8b80835d98e81a1ee3c5d.jpg

"I've never learned to read!"

Chancellor Neighsay by Scootaloo98686 That Face Is the reason why I can't take Chancellor neighsay seriously. It tooo

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

That bit in Dungeons and Discords where Discord dressed up as a basketball player comes bursting through that picture of himself. :kirin:

That moment made me laugh out loud. I didn't even know it was a Space Jam reference but it was still funny.

Edited by Solar Power

• The title was changed to Funniest Moment(s) In The G4 Series
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-12-09 at 12:01 PM, AppleButt said:

There were a lot so it’s hard for me to pick, but Dash crashing into the glass roof always gets me. 

This in my top 5, it’s gold.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-12-09 at 1:01 PM, AppleButt said:

There were a lot so it’s hard for me to pick, but Dash crashing into the glass roof always gets me. 

Yep, this one had me laughing quite a bit. 

Also, Princess Big Mac from Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep. That was just too funny.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The hardest I laughed was in Season 5, episode 21: Scare Master.  The Mane 6 (without Fluttershy; 5?) were walking together and they encounter a pony wearing a horse mask. I laughed for a solid ten minutes until I was in tears! 

C469B068-0731-4450-A947-14D0D03C77A0.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Just one example, since there are so many funny moments:

The whole scene is so incredibly funny, but I especially love the moment at 1:15 when Granny Smith touches Cheerilee's face and pets her. They don't even care about it and just let it happen. And then at 1:27, when she gets pulled away, just like that! :ButtercupLaugh:
Imagine being Cheerilee in that situation, it was completely pointless to go to the farm. In the end, she can only shake her head, haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-12-10 at 12:15 AM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

Chancellor Neighsay by Scootaloo98686 That Face Is the reason why I can't take Chancellor neighsay seriously. It tooo

In my opinion, Neighsay makes the best faces 🤣