Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Magical Moments in the Whole Series?

Coffee

This scene.  Toward the end when Rainbow Dash’s friends were wondering why she was so happy about having to do chores as her punishment and she said “Duh!  Because I’m a Wonderbolt!”

How genuinely happy she was, and grateful she was to still be able to do what she’s always dreamed of felt magical to me.

• Brohoof 3

For five seasons, they worked tirelessly to figure out what their talents were, only to come up empty. Earlier in the year, Apple Bloom was able to get through her (justified) fear of what happens if she gets the mark she doesn't want and helped Troubleshoes find his place in the world. AMW and Bloom & Gloom foreshadowed what was to come by having their feud with Diamond Tiara come full circle — Helping them figure out what to do with their lives was more rewarding and helpful than the chase for their own destiny. This moment, the biggest surprise since Derpy speaking and something the show never replicated from that point forward, was so monumental, because it culminated at the right time. :wub: You couldn't be any prouder of the CMCs than when their marks arrived. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
57 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think Twilight Sparkle becoming an Alicorn was pretty magical. 

This is still my very favorite moment! I got all teary when Celestea bowed to PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle!

Second most magical moment?

When Rainbow Dash performs a sonic rainboom and saves Rarity's, and three Wonderbolt's lives! The first time I saw that episode, I played the scene over and over.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

When Rainbow Dash performs a sonic rainboom and saves Rarity's, and three wonderbolt') lives! The first time I saw that episode, I played the scene over and over.

I think that might be my second most magical moment, too! 

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

This is still my very favorite moment! I got all teary when Celestea bowed to PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle!

When Rainbow Dash performs a sonic rainboom and saves Rarity's, and three Wonderbolt's lives! The first time I saw that episode, I played the scene over and over.

I still like to go back and watch that scene on the occasion!

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Most magical must be Tirek vs Twilight battle in season 4. That was epic

That was epic.

I watched that scene with my girlfriend at the time and I said “I felt like I just watched Dragon Ball Z” 

And she laughed saying she was about to say the exact same thing.

• Brohoof 4

Hmmm there's definitely several but I'm gonna go with this one. The sonic rainboom always gives me goosebumps. 

• Brohoof 5

I think it’s probably that first Sonic Rainboom that left the biggest impression on me 

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I consider the party at the end of Canterlot Wedding, Part 2 with Twilight singing to be super magical, powerful and iconic for the series. ♡

Yea, I liked that a lot as well.

But as for most magical....

"You've come, such a looooong looong way". It's very awesome to have Princess Celestia sing like that, very emotional stuff..... Magical!

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Most magical must be Tirek vs Twilight battle in season 4. That was epic

I showed this scene to a class of my high school students. They all felt it was pretty cool. All my students know I'm a brony. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sunlight Glisten said:

I showed this scene to a class of my high school students. They all felt it was pretty cool. All my students know I'm a brony. 

Wow that's great, Most students my age just judge mlp for being a show about ponies doing girly child things, but never realise that there's so much more to the show. So yeah most people don;t know I'm a brony since I don;t want to get bullied.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Wow that's great, Most students my age just judge mlp for being a show about ponies doing girly child things, but never realise that there's so much more to the show. So yeah most people don;t know I'm a brony since I don;t want to get bullied.

I always did a similar thing when I started out as a brony. One day a kid in my Highschool class out loud went “are you a brony” and I froze up in a panick because I didn’t wanna get bullied. And a dude I kinda knew sitting behind me cut in before I could answer saying “What the hell kind of question is that?” No one knew I actually was but boy that was a close one

• Brohoof 1