Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your spirit animal?

Ittoni

If you have many you can add them.

Mine would be the bat because they represent renovation and eternity, and the hyena because they are tough as nails and represent androgyny. Rabbit is also a good one because I've always liked rabbits and they have a special connection to the moon and stars so looking at the moon always reminds me of them but for some reason i'm a bit conflicted about it. maybe i'm transitioning to other guides from the ones from my childhood  :fluttershy:

what is yours?

• Brohoof 2

I have no idea but I did take a patronus Harry potter test from pottermore, and I got Brown Owl. 

This is what it said about it

Brown Owl - Ah, the trusty brown owl has been selected as your Patronus! This misunderstood animal has long been known as an omen of death in cultures around the world. Witches and wizards have known that this is due to their appearance around Dementors. The haunting sense of dread and the overwhelming sense of sadness often felt around these creatures is, in fact, signaling the presence of a Dementor and not because of the owl! Nature has gifted the world with these natural Dementor hunters, and while Muggles may not be able to comprehend the gift of these animals, you will soon come to realize how fortunate you are to have this as your Patronus.

• Brohoof 2