Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

"we shall see how well you do without your magic" Sektor dashed twords her then grabbed her staff then back handed her sending her flying i n the opposite direction, he then snapped the staff in half

The soilder saw some of the villagers drawing weapons "IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE RUN!!! SEKTOR COULD KILL ALL OF YOU EFFORTLESSLY!!!" the soilder began to run off

Edited by Skullbuster

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He chuckled. "Good thing I don't know him."

He grew serious. "Last chance Markus. I'm staying." Exodus frowned, his arms shaking slowly. "If you are too, I hope you're a good shot." He started to focus as he felt the adrenaline slowly building in him.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Nidal smirked.

"Fractum reducat."

Her staff dispersed in its two halves and reformed in her hand.

"Who said I used my staff to cast magic?"

She pointed it at Sektor.

"Sigillum militem. Sigillum perire."

Chains sprouted out of the ground and grabbed onto Sektor. The chains pulled him down to his knees. A spike came out of the ground in front of him and stabbed him through the chest.

Sektor coughed "I'll give you credit, not many things can get through my armor" just then he saw the soilder running off, he extended his hand and red haze grabbed the soilder and he collapsed weakend, however, it made Sektor stronger, he pulled him self off the spike and ripped the chains off, his wound healed

"now we have fun!" Sektor began the life drain of nidal, slowly weakening her while Sektor grew in strengh

Exodus saw the man rise from the spike. "Yeah. That definitely answered my question. We need to help her now!" He chased off towards Sektor, prepping his sword for the attack.

Edited by NeverNeverland

"Subsisto exhaurire. Silentium vestri veneficus."

Sektor's magic weakened and weakened, eventually rendering it completely useless. (Nidal silenced him so no spells.)

"Enough of that magic. Exuro in infernum! Incendia bellorum!"

Balls of fire circled Nidal again. This time, they all flew straight into Sektor's face.

Armos held his sword out in front of him. He never did like soldiers, and one with this level of magic must have something of value on him and he was already engaged with the other woman. Armos let the energy flow through his hand holding the blade and spoke.

"Flamma ferroque!"

Instantly his blade danced with flames and he started to sprint at the soldier with all haste, just get close enough and he'd be finished. Armos made sure to dart and nimbly change directions just a bit to throw off any spells that the soldier would throw at him during his approach.

As soon as armos got close Sektor launched his fist into his face, launching armos into the building behind him

"I don't need magic to kill you, I don't even need my sword"

Sektor darted forward and uppercuted nidal, sending her into the air

Nidal flipped around in the air as she flew.

"Largire mihi potestatem venti."

She began to glide through the air, controlling the wind to keep her aloft. She flicked her staff in Sektor's direction. A blast of razor sharp wind attacked him.

"Seems I should jump in now.." Signa said shocked from everything that happened. He jumped off the roof and slapped the icy ground murmuring words of sacred and forbidden magic. Out came a spear, he broke it off and looked at exodus and nodded indicating that we should help.

"Oy, there you are!" Exodus cried, still going after Sektor. "Aggressorem Sonatis!" Exodus yelled, causing his eyes to glow bright yellow. He felt the adrenaline coursing faster through his body, as he picked up his sword and slashed at Sektor's waist.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Armos flew back in surprise, it had been ages since one had been fast enough to strike him. He rolled over mid flight and put his hand out towards the building.

"Resiliant."

His hand touched the wall of the building and he instantly rebounded back towards the soldier. Armos regained his footing as he flew back, and started to sprint back and forth, being careful to not get too close while looking for an opening.

As soon as he saw that others were attacking, he charged swinging his flaming blade. He reasoned that the soldier couldn't block them all.

Edited by Authetius

Looking up at nidal he said "your lucky I can't fly"

*dink*

Sektor felt an arrow bounce off his helmet, he looked behind him and saw markus, he darted over to him and in a half second, he pulled out his sword and sliced off his hand

"try using that bow now"

Then he felt something hit his waist with tremendous force, he looked at exodus

"you left a mark in my armor, you should get a medal"

He backhanded exodus and pulled the sword out,

"it seems like it got through the outer layer"

He was the. Hit by the wind, stunning him as he tried to hold his ground

Sektor laughed as markus tried to stab him

"wasn't cutting your hand off enough"

He grabbed markus in a choke hold and threw him

(I like how this is going, this sets up a revenge plot for later)

Nidal pointed her staff at Armos's sword.

"Flammae gehennalis! Incantabit gladium!"

Flames sprouted out of the sword, the flames of hell, able to turn to ashes even the most resilient of materials.

*Learn to keep your mouth shut you block of wood!*

Exodus was blown back, collapsing to the ground. He got up, only to throw his gloves away as he pulled out his sai. He fastened his index and middle finger in the two grooves that separated the blades, and aimed for. The scars on his hand was now glowing a bright yellow, shaking a bit in the process.

"Ultrices Fringilla Agressorem!" he yelled. His hands and eyes were now glowing blue, sending off electrified shocks and crackles, as he waited for the fires sent by Nidal to hit Sektor.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Armos was astounded as the flames on his sword exploded and became several times larger and hotter. He caught the lucky break he wanted as he sprinted behind the soldier, who held a victim in his hand, choking him to death. He was distracted, and left himself open. Armos quickly lifted his blade and swung it through the gap between the helmet and the chest plate with all his strength, right where the neck should be.

Markus landed on the ground a ways away. He was bleeding heavily. He ripped off a good thing of cloth from his clothes with his good hand and teeth. He tried his best to tie a tourniquet on his arm a few inches above where his hand used to be. He was close to being unconscious.

"want more?" Sektor said looking at exodus, he darted twords him and began rapidly punching him until exodus collapsed with several broken bones

"that magic is starting to annoy me"

He darted twords nidal and kicked her sending her flying

"time to end this"

Sektor grabbed a burning piece of wood from the tavern and used it to set the whole village on fire

Then he felt something slam into his neck, he began coughing up blood

"RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

He grabbed armos by the head and slung him as far as he could, Sektor then ran off and out of the village

Edited by Skullbuster

"F...fu-AAUGH." Exodus screamed as he coughed up blood. His arms were nearly broken, and he couldn't feel his left leg. He tried to get up, but could only manage to crawl. He caught Markus in the corner of his eye, bleeding slowly on the floor . He crawled over toward him and put his hand on his head.

"Sanationem..." he whispered, his arm now glowing yellow. He slowly starting emitting a yellow haze, latching onto Markus. He then picked him up and slowly limped away from the battle and into safety.

Nidal sent one last spell his way.

"Certus mortem. Percute mortale."

The black wave jumped to Sektor and evaporated all his internal organs, killing him instantly. (Your guy was too OP dude. 5 guys attack him and he leaves alive after setting fire to the village.)

"Tranquilla flammas."

All the flames in the village dispersed.

"Redintegro damni quod."

All the buildings were restored to their previous condition before the fight. She glided down to the floor.

"You, mage, where are all the injured people. We'll need to cast a healing spell together to heal them all."