Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Dude. It took 5 of us to HURT you. You would have been able to kill ALL of us and barely get hurt. You made a character that was WAY too overpowered.)

(Skull, why don't you play the ENTIRE empire?)

(Just try not to make them all OP.)

*So everything is safe...*

Exodus, almost out of life, dragged Markus to the wall of a nearby building. He set him down so that his back would be leaning on the wall. Exodus then collapsed on to the wall and screamed out of pain. He sat down beside Markus and didn't take his eyes off him.

*What kind of a fucking monster was that?!*

Edited by NeverNeverland

(how about we compromise, I'll retire him for a bit and use a different character for now, I actually didn't expect all of you to be super powerd, I just going to knock you all unconscious then leave, I didn't expect the fight to last this long)

(Us super powered? Only because we had to get that strong to kill that guy off. HE SURVIVED A SWORD TO THE NECK AND A SPIKE THROUGH HIS CHEST AND A BUNCH OF OTHER FATAL ATTACKS!)

Armos picked himself off of the ground and rubbed his head.

"The fuck was that?"

He looked up at Nidal.

"Why in the hell didn't you use that spell earlier? The demon nearly killed us all and he practically leveled the village!"

He looked around for his blade, hoping it hadn't gotten lost when he was thrown.

Nidal looked at him.

"It's black magic. I shortened my lifespan by a few years just by using that one spell. Come with me. I'll need your help."

She walked over to the two by the wall (Markus and Exodus). (What are your injuries?)

"I'll heal you. Just give me a second."

Edited by Linguz

Exodus turned to Markus, wincing at the damage he suffered. "...that... w-was... hell, alive..." His arm and eyes stopped glowing as they returned to normal. "I don't understand... how he managed... to barely feel my attack..." He turned to see Nidal coming to them. "You... you're good at... what you do... ya know that?"

(Markus lost a hand or arm, I'm not sure which, and bones in Exodus' left leg, arm and chest are bruised/broken)

Edited by NeverNeverland

(I might be able to do something with this)

A messenger reached the emporer "sir I have grave news, lord Sektor has been killed"

The emporer was astonished "dead!?! How?"

"the only way we determined was black magic, his attackers were also cowards! When we found the body, the neck had a cut in it, and it appeared he was in full retreat"

The emporer sighed "get the black mages ready, I want a resurrection done at once"or

One of his assistance spoke up "sir, it will take a long time to resurrect a being of that power"

"I don't care how long it takes, if we are going to win this war, we are going to need him!"

(alright, Sektor will be out of the picture for a while, give me a bit to make a new character)

Armos stood up and quickly retrieved his blade that had embedded itself several yards away in the ground. He followed Nidal.

"What would you need me for?"

He saw the injured men and frowned.

"Oh. You definitely can't depend on me for that one. I can help, lend some energy, maybe heal some lesser wounds, but I don't know the words to heal anything major."

Nidal nodded and put her hand out to him.

"Give me some of your energy."

She put her staff between the two of them.

"Fortissimus curam: Cure omnibus!"

The injuries of both of them began to be healed. The hand began to materialize where it should be. All the bones began to get set in place. All those things were fixed, now you're back at full. She used some of your energy to do this though, so you'll be tired.

Edited by Linguz

Exodus was losing focus, only hearing incoherent words coming from Nidal and Armos. Then, he snapped back into reality. He looked as his arms, healed and at full strength. Exodus smiled, then punched the ground with full force.

"Ah ha YES!" he cheered. "I gotta thank you ma'am. You saved me and Markus here from something fatal!"

Armos put a hand on Nidal's shoulder and felt the energy being sucked through his hand. He observed the restoration of the men with interest.

"Where does one learn a arcane vocabulary like yours? You know much more than I in this art."

Armos was in complete awe.

"You can speak the entire language? Could you teach me some? I'd do almost anything to learn more. It seems that there aren't enough people that speak the language anymore to learn from."

Nidal laughed.

"You're probably going to think that I'm crazy, but I learned it all from a single vision-dream. I learned every single word, but I didn't learn their meanings. I've been toying with them ever since, figuring out what each word means."

Nidal was right, He had trouble believing that one could learn it all through a single vision. The amount of information in the language was obviously massive, and to learn it all at once would be a feat of magic and luck beyond what he believed was possible.

"That can not be safe at all. I can not believe that someone would just take a chance and start throwing magic with unknown effects around."

He looked around for a moment when a thought hit him.

"I don't know about you, but sticking around here sounds like a bad plan. I don't think the empire would send a soldier of that caliber around without others. They may come back here, and I don't intend to stay around for that."

(new character)

Name: lynx

Description: a captain in the red army, advrage build and height

Weapons: sheild and steel sword

Magic: none

Side: red army

Lynx and his platoon were the soilders sent to reinforce the village, lynx would act as the government officer, however, sektors death was unknown to everybody except a few higher ups in the palace

"sir why are we doing this?"

Lynx stood and looked at the soilder "don't you want to spread the glory of the empire and ensure the safety of others? Lord Sektor found a town and has sent word that he convinced them to join the empire, so it's our duty not to let them down" lynx and the other 20 men in his platoon set off