Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash X Discord

Ninonybox

Does this pairing exist? I have scoured the internet in search of it and I keep turning up empty handed. I am fascinated by the pair, more so because I can't find it. So if anyone has come across it by all means make it known, its like a brony scavenger hunt! (I want to see my two fav characters thrown together somehow, buck logic!)

I don't think I've ever even seen any discord shipping before, but then again, I don't really look into any of these things. I'll ask a friend of mine tomorrow, he likes to keep up on this kind of thing.

Only Discord pair I've discovered so far is Discord x Twilight. If I see any RD x D though, I'll clue you in.

Really? Do you not know how popular DiscordXPinkie is? or CelestiaXDiscord? Both of those are very popular :3

Anyway, RDXDiscord intrigues me a bit, but not interested at all myself. I can't say I've seen any of it either.

That is...odd. Because this is truly the first time I have ever considered this possibility. In fact it had never entered my mind until now, and that is doubly odd because I normally explore a variety of subjects just for fun. I've never seen anything of this nature, but it should exist in some form or another. Though I'm not sure where I would send you as a starting point on your quest. Perhaps Ponibooru? Searching through enough Discord pictures may yield some results, and as long as you get one picture you can track the artist through different means.

(edited)

I don't see how it could ever happen, but fandom is fandom I guess, everything goes when it comes to fandom pairings. I heard of more ridiculous pairings though, I even made up some in some of my fan fiction for the fun of it in a joking manner.

Off topic here but: Zoidberg And Cthulhu should get together, they look a like thus = love! We call it Cthuzoid!

Leela and The Eye of Sauron. They both have one eye = love. We should call the pairing Saurleela.

Edited by Rush

Hi there. Just dropping by. Did anyone know Discoshy existed?

Well it brings to mind the awesome image of Fluttershy rocking on the dancefloor...

I don't really see the connection between Rainbow and Discord though. Pinky is an obvious candidate and maybe Twilight but otherwise...maybe if he promised her additional wings :wub:

(edited)

It wouldn't surprise me, though I haven't seen any, never even thought of this one actually. Then again, I don't look up shipping (other than that FlutterPie shipping on that one person's Deviantart which is mostly devoted to FlutterPie shipping).

I don't really see the connection between Rainbow and Discord though. Pinky is an obvious candidate and maybe Twilight but otherwise...maybe if he promised her additional wings :wub:

Edited by Pegasus25

There's a lot of Discord shipping out there. Some of it is pretty crazy. I've never seen any Rainbow Dash with him. She's too cool for that. :o

Here's a few pics I've collected that show Discord with a possible love interest. Everyone seems to favor Chrysalis! Though Pinkie Pie seems to be the second favorite.

post-180-0-86067300-1339188395_thumb.png

post-180-0-93341200-1339188419_thumb.png

post-180-0-67135500-1339188448_thumb.png

I find it odd that Rainbow Dash has been shipped with a sink and seduced a watermelon but she has yet to be shipped with Discord.

CellyxDissy is common. PinksxDissy is slightly less common. TwixDissy is hard to come by but good nonetheless.

Anyway, I need to go find my shippin' goggles. I got work to do :lol:

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, is this really what the fandom was about in 2012? The golden years? Shipping characters?

I have decided to not do a time travel after all... But maybe Google Image Search can do it for me *searches*

Ah, cover my eyes! :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

This is honestly gonna kill me if I don’t find it tbh. I’ve been searching for soooo god damn long.

I’ve been looking for this specific fanfic about Dash and Discord forever. I’m not even super into the pairing, I think it’s kinda mediocre like a lot of the unconventional pairings. The fanfic I saw, however, was super intriguing to me.

I first found it on YouTube, I vaguely remember the thumbnail being of a meadow or valley with them on a cloud or it just being the cloud, the art was digital and was pretty good. 

The plot started with Dash flying to the outskirts of Ponyville where no pony was. The ground below was a sea of clean grass. She rested upon a cloud where Discord appeared shortly after. I don’t remember much of the dialogue, but it flowed pretty well and seemed realistic for the characters in a sense, (at least from what I remember it to be). They didn’t want anyone to find out that they were dating so they both would meet out there every weekend or so. And idk i think it was just kinda fluff after in that I think they just cuddled n’ shit,, maybe idk anymore. I don’t remember anything other than that. 

I’d greatly appreciate it if anyone here has heard of it or has seen it. I really want to check up on it again. I tried YouTube but I don’t think it’s on there anymore. It’s been like 5 or 4 years since I’ve seen it.

You can email me at: 499L3J4CK@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...