Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare night week has begun!🎃

Princess Luna

Greetings fellow ponies 'round the equestria! it’s this timeth again for our 2021 nightmare night week! There shall be plenty of excit'ment activities for this week such as scary stories  and dissemble trick 'r treats! For today shareth us what art thy plan(s) for this upcoming spooky nightmare night! it’s can been anything even if its sends chills to our bones!

Let the Nightmare Night week begin!

BBEE02DB-58B4-4CAC-9FC7-0153F913C0AD.gif.b055609dbd797d041d3aba5f387212de.gif

• Brohoof 7

• This topic was featured and pinned

Technically I had my Halloween party a month ago at Disney California Adventure with the Oogie Boogie Bash. I was dressed up as Jack skellington and was taking any pictures I could of Disney villain scattered all around the park while also gathering any candy at the trick or treat hot spots.

They even had the redwood challenge trail covered in lights and fog where each section of the forest represented a different Disney villain. Very Atmospheric. Helps that the moon was full that night and had an unnatural yellow glow to it

Not to mention everyone was in a variety of costumes. Including this one family that was mostly dress up as the main Trio from Luca. Father was dressed up as Alberto the mother was dressed up as Giulia even though of course they have no crush with each other at all in the actual original movie and their young boy was dressed up in a costume of Luca in sea monster form. Honestly I kind of wish I was still the age of that little boy so I could have worn that particular Luca costume. Also they had a little baby Elsa in a stroller.

• Brohoof 3

I'm always happy to spend Halloween with my friends here at the forums!

Usually, me and my mom walk down to the graveyard and light candles on our ancestors graves.

• Brohoof 7

I am actually off this Halloween. I worked on the day for the past 2 years. I will just be handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. I may or may not dress up myself.

:eager:

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

I am actually off this Halloween. I worked on the day for the past 2 years. I will just be handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. I may or may not dress up myself.

:eager:

I’m pretty much going to be doing the same thing

• Brohoof 4

I'm going to dress as a maid, sit back and watch whatever Hammer Horror movies take my interest while enjoying a bottle or two of wine along with whatever snacks I acquire. That's the only thing I have planned at the moment. Although, the purchase of cheap after Halloween sweets is usually a yearly tradition for me. So there is also that to look forward to. I had hoped to have been able to dress as Lucifer from Helltaker this year, but I won't be able to get the wig I need in time. So I might have to save that for next year. But for now, I'm going with the maid costume.

• Brohoof 2

Fan game made by @Time Shield

9210B8F6-CAD0-463A-B4B0-5F83A0C1BEC5.png

played it years ago. It’s dark, claustrophobic, and oppressive. For the first levels, seems a simple puzzle and obstacles game. However, by the third level, implies there’s an actual monster hunting you down. Didn’t look so scary by the cutesy art of the intermission intros, but oh boy, I was wrong. Once it appeared the first time, I’ve yanked my earphones, and in a panic, closed the game, and had to catch my breath. That’s why I call it: “Mr NOPE”

FC57242D-AE63-4A6F-B536-283C705B1AC2.png

forget Nemesis, forget Lisa Trevor, forget Rudolph the Xenomorph, forget the clickers, forget SA-X, forget all those motherfucking NOPES you’ve seen in video games. Mr NOPE is the nopest of NOPES >_>

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

Other than sharing what was my scariest video game experience, I’m not really planning in doing any Halloween, unfortunately. And I also hope no one bothers me with trick or treat, because I gotta sleep early, as I work at 4 am. Most Halloween I’m planning to do, is going to Universal Studios’ Horror Night in a few days. Even bought the tickets :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

I don't really have any plans. I've stocked up on chocolate in case any kids stop by for trick-or-treating, but yeah, that's about it for me.

• Brohoof 2

I don't  really have any plans, but I guess I'll go to my church fall festival.

I wanted to cosplay Sunny, but uhh... a little too late lol.

Maybe I'll pass out candy as well.

• Brohoof 2

Will be a bit late, but I've got a date with a local girl where we're either going to go ghost hunting or just relax at one of our places and watch horror movies together. 

I might also do some more art... I dunno yet

Edited by Scarlet Rose
  • Brohoof 3

I took 3 days off from work given also I'm pagan and Samhain is a big night for us in the wheel of the year but I got plans:

• 29th:  Hang out with my mom,  watch Hammer films all day, have a few beers and pizza.
  • 30th:  Do my own pagan things,  talk a walk in nature
  • 31: Hang with witchy friends,  do witchy stuff.
  • Brohoof 2