Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

....me pondering right now.... I think discord is in play here:okiedokieloki:

The dice is changing our roles or something.

I wanted my character to be a fighter....all roles are bad. Ended up a bard detective.... All roles are good.

I think I'll leave the fighting to you guys hahahaha. If you need a bard I'm your pony!:ButtercupLaugh:

A strong dragon blocks our way 

I'll take it to bedB) hahahaha

Edited by Kujamih

4 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

how long did it take me to realise Duster Lawn...

Honestly, I knew from the beginning. Had to go back and edit some of my replies since I was so use to saying "Luster Dawn". :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Honestly, I knew from the beginning. Had to go back and edit some of my replies since I was so use to saying "Luster Dawn". :sealed:

Me a bit... but I still tap that pony 😂 the first pony to retap kuya he will eternally love ! So sweet.

Kuya level up:

Strength+1

Defiance +1

*New skill*

Confidence.:

Dice roll+1? Not easily debuffed? 0 will power has half the effect it gives? Will power cost -1? (It's up to you which one you wanna put to avoid OP characters as long as it's about confidence....)

• Brohoof 1

If I am understanding this correctly... I'll increase Samurai's intelligence by 1, increase Teleportation by 1, and increase Combat by 1.
Did I do it right that time? If not... I dunno. Save the points for later. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih Not everything, for example Pony Sense has nothing to do with confidence. So if you don't mind, I'll decide when to use Confidence as an additional roll for you.

@abrony-mouse You already have a Charm of 6, so I increased it to 7. I can still change that, so let me know if you prefer to increase another attribute instead.

@Samurai Equine That's correct.

This one is for all of you, so just in case I'll tag @Ocean Wavedream as well:

Here is a table of roll results that will be used from now on for most rolls (except those that are particularly easy or hard). So far I was improvising with these, but now it's time to make the rules more clear. Also the critical failures are a new thing.

1 Critical Failure
2 Failure
3 Partial Success
4 Success
5+ Critical Success

This will get harder in the future, as you gain more levels.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

@Kujamih Not everything, for example Pony Sense has nothing to do with confidence. So if you don't mind, I'll decide when to use Confidence as an additional roll for you.

@abrony-mouse You already have a Charm of 6, so I increased it to 7. I can still change that, so let me know if you prefer to increase another attribute instead.

@Samurai Equine That's correct.

This one is for all of you, so just in case I'll tag @Ocean Wavedream as well:

Here is a table of roll results that will be used from now on for most rolls (except those that are particularly easy or hard). So far I was improvising with these, but now it's time to make the rules more clear. Also the critical failures are a new thing.

1 Critical Failure
2 Failure
3 Partial Success
4 Success
5+ Critical Success

This will get harder in the future, as you gain more levels.

Ha! I has confidence! Dashie once sang.... I forgot how the lyrics goes but her ego is a size of a whale but it gives her courage to fail! Hence I will never get a critical fail! Even so! My character is still irritatingly persistent! 

7 hours ago, PawelS said:

I'm bad at roleplaying romantic encounters...

Why not make it private then let's just say that kuya and duster lawn had some private time, while Mango had a lovely show to watch.

Unless Dusterlawn has something plot oriented turn of events that is...

• Brohoof 1